Animelovers411 Connection

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new Forum made for the true Animelovers411 viewers! Get to know all new anime lovers and old firends on you new Animelovers411 Connection!

Enjoy anime at 11:00 pm to 5:00 am, Saturday night on Adult Swim!

3 posters

Xxenos ch.4

OnomichiSaruokami
    OnomichiSaruokami
    Sergeant Major Animelogist

Xxenos ch.4 Empty Xxenos ch.4

Post by OnomichiSaruokami Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:11 pm

Lyla: "Fighting youkai is so fun! I should do this more often. This is my first time though." Oban: "Fighting youkai isn't a game, Lyla. What if you make a mistake and end up getting killed? I think it's best if you don't." Lyla: "Oh? And why is it that you get all the youkai for yourself? It's because I'm a girl, isn't it? Don't turn 000000 on me, dude!" Oban: "That's not the reason." Axule: "That's exactly the reason." I whacked Axule on his forehead to shut him up. Oban: "Axule, you're not helping." Lyla sighed," I'm waiting." Eon: "Lyla, we're not really fighting youkai for our enjoyment. If we see youkai, we're not gonna let it go around, harming innocent bystanders. Think of it as a duty. A job for a Xxenos prince to do for his kingdom and the people." Axule wrapped his arm around Eon. Axule: "You Goodie-Two-Shoes. When did you learn how to give speeches like that?" Eon: "Um, heh. All credit goes to Dad. I always watch him give speeches like this." Lyla: "......A duty, huh?"

Aina finally arrived through the boken window that Axule once came through. Ai: "A good deed. You three certainly take over from your parents." Oban: "Ai?" Lyla: "Who's she?" Oban: "One of the guardians that protect Xxenos." Lyla: "Ooh." Ai: " My plan didn't work out the way I wanted. Trouble always finds it way. I guess it doesn't matter since the target was executed." Eon: "All thanks to Lyla." Ai: "...Impressive. You may have some Virus blood within you. *sigh* Putting that aside, we're leaving." Aina opened the portal. Lyla: "Wait, what? You're leaving now?!" Ai: "Indeed. I'll be on the other side. Say your good-byes and come." Aina exited.

Axule: "Oh good! That means dinnertime. I wonder what Mom's making today." Axule exited. Lyla: "He left without saying bye. He...will...pay." Eon stood next to Lyla and tugged on her shirt. Eon: "Um, Lyla?" Lyla: "Yeah?" He stared off into the distance. Eon: "Uhhh..." Lyla grabbed his ears and pulled. Lyla: "Spit it out." Eon: "Owwie! That hurts." Lyla let go. Lyla: "Go on and say it." Eon: "Um. I-I just wanted to say goodbye and....I hope you keep having a wonderful life. Uhm...that's all." Lyla: "Heh, thanks, Eon. I'll miss you too." Eon exited and waved back.

I walked to the entrance of the portal, staring at the portal to home. I have an idea. Lyla: "I guess this is bye. See ya around..." Oban: "...You know. You can come to." Lyla: "Huh? Y-You're kidding, right?" Oban: "My parents are easy-going and fun-loving people. They'll take you in as their own. I'm positive." Lyla: "No. Not even nice people want a weirdo like me. Besides, your parents are King and Queen of a WHOLE kingdom." Oban: "My Dad takes care of the kingdom." Lyla: "Then what about the youkais that roam around?" Oban: "The guardians will take care of that." Lyla: "There's more than one?! Who raises you guys?!" Oban: "My Mom. She cooks, cleans, attend royal parties, works in her personal flower garden and has enough time to tuck us in at night." Lyla: "Whao! I'm loving your family more and more." Oban: "Then you'll fit right in." I took her hand and we went through the portal together.
    Iru
    Iru
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Xxenos ch.4 Empty Re: Xxenos ch.4

Post by Iru Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:06 am

Oh, I'm looking forward to see how Lyla's life gives a 180º turn.
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:23 pm

i need to read this again like from the chapter 1 lol so then i can understand
    OnomichiSaruokami
    OnomichiSaruokami

Post by OnomichiSaruokami Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:38 pm

@ Iru
    Lol, I love Lyla now. o-o I know that sounds weird saying that you "created" this character but never really like it. xD

@ zero
    Thank you for reading it X3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05, 2024 1:57 pm