Animelovers411 Connection

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new Forum made for the true Animelovers411 viewers! Get to know all new anime lovers and old firends on you new Animelovers411 Connection!

Enjoy anime at 11:00 pm to 5:00 am, Saturday night on Adult Swim!

3 posters

Xxenos ch.2

OnomichiSaruokami
    OnomichiSaruokami
    Sergeant Major Animelogist

Xxenos ch.2 Empty Xxenos ch.2

Post by OnomichiSaruokami Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:39 am

(Re-Cap: Oban is 13-yrs old, Axule is 11-yrs old, and Eon is 9-yrs old)

A black cat got in our way. Eon: "Ooh, a kitty!" Ren: "A stray one at that. Don't touch it, it might have rabies or something." Eon: "Aww, but it's only a little kitty. It won't hurt anyone." Axule rushed over to the kitty and pet it. Axule: "Let's name him, OMEGA!" Eon: "No! Clearly it's a girl so we have to name it something else. I'm naming her Muffins." Axule: "That name is stupid. What kind of name is muffins?" Eon: "Nuh-Uh! It's name for delicate flowers like muffins here." Axule: "The name is stupid and you know it. Isn't that right, Omega?" Eon: "Her name muffins!"

The cat jumped out of Eon's arms and came to me, rubbing up on my leg. Axule: "You scared it away, Eon." Oban: Would you guys stop fooling around? You're making the mission more difficult for Ren. Sorry Mr.Ren. These two are easily distracted." Ren: "No problem (sigh) I'm easily distracted myself." Eon caught a glimpse of something in a distance. Eon: "Um, Mr.Ren? What's that?" Ren looked as well. Ren: "That's the village we're supposed to be going to." Eon: "And what are those things down there attacking people?" Ren: "Why, that's the.........wait what? That's the youkai attacking the village!" Axule: Let me see! Whao, there's a bunch of them."

I summoned my dual guns and ran towards the village. Ren: "Hey, Oban wait a minute!" Axule got up too and followed. Axule: Come on Eon! Let's go beat up some monsters!" Ren: "No don't go!" Eon: Um, I'm sorry Mr.Ren. But they need my healing to survive." Eon was gone too. Ren: "Oh-No, Oh-No! If something happen to them, the king and queen will--I gotta get them!" (To be continued)
    Iru
    Iru
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Xxenos ch.2 Empty Re: Xxenos ch.2

Post by Iru Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:09 pm

So the action begins. Dual guns (heart)
    Btw, is Ren an old or a new guardian?

Hmm...muffins.
    OnomichiSaruokami
    OnomichiSaruokami

Post by OnomichiSaruokami Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:20 am

Ren is a young guardian. All of them are except for Lezarus, the leader.

This is a sketch of Oban I recently drew. You have to zoom in to really see it though.

https://2img.net/h/oi38.tinypic.com/1zwjaf5.jpg

This sketch is Axule. (Notice he does not have eyebrows 8D Lol)

https://2img.net/h/oi38.tinypic.com/2crou4i.png
    Iru
    Iru
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by Iru Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:39 pm

Oh I see.
    They're adorable, you draw very well. Ah, I like the fact that Axule has black erm, not the pupils, I can't find the word so I'll just say eyes. So Oban has blue eyes... (thumb up)
    Thank you for posting them!

P.S: Looking forward to Eon.
    OnomichiSaruokami
    OnomichiSaruokami

Post by OnomichiSaruokami Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:06 am

(Re-cap: All of this takes place in the past, before the actual first chapter and main character is shown)
    When I ran to the village, I didn't expect to find so many youkais. They all stopped attacking the villagers and turned their attention to me. Was I scared? Yes, but I'm not going to chicken out now. There's lives on the line. They ran as fast as they could at me and leaped. My finger was on the trigger but it didn't move. I just stood there. Axule came in and took them down with his claws. Axule: "Ha! They're no so hard! I can take all of em'." Oban: "Your overconfidence is giving me a headache again." I gotta give him props though, I didn't know he was that fast. Axule: "I got rid of the ugly youkai, didn't I? Leave them to me, big brother!" Oban: "Number One. You only got rid of a small portion of them and number two.." I moved in front of Axule and pushed him down to shoot the surrounding youkai. Oban: "...leave it to who now?" Axule: "That's it! You want competition? You got one!"

Axule and I back-to-back defeated the remaining youkai with no problems. It's probably because I wanted to beat Axule in his own little game. Plus, they were weak so by the time Ren came to help, we were already done. Ren: "H-Hey, I-I'm here! Phew! That's enough exercise for today. What'd I miss?" Eon was tending to our wounds on the grass with his white magic. Eon: "Nothing much. Oban and Axule took care of everything." Ren: "They what?!" Oban: "Not bad, Axule. Not bad." Axule: "You too, big brother." Oban: "Hm, I guess you're not all talk after all." Axule: "Thanks. I'll take that as a compliment." Ren scratched the back of his head. Ren: "Um, well, this is odd. You two beat the all those youkais?" Axule: "Yup." Oban: "That's right." Ren: "And how old are you all?" Oban: "13." Axule: "I'm 11-years old." Eon had to count his fingers. Eon: "I'm...uh....I'm 9-yrs old."

Ren said in his mind," They're only little kids and they're stronger than me?! Well....they are the king's children but still. Why not make them the guardians?" Eon tugged on his shirt. Eon: "Mr.Ren? Are you okay?" Ren: "Huh? Oh, I'm fine. I'm fine. Don't worry about me. Just lost in thought about my worthless life again. The usual." Axule's stomach growled. Axule: "Mmmmm, hey Ren! When are we going home? I'm hungry." Oban: "Yeah, we defeated your target so your mission should be over with." A lightbulb dinged on top of Ren's head and he started laughing. Ren: "Ah, yes! We'll go home right away buuuuutt...." He slid between Axule and me and put his arms around us. Ren: "....Would you do me a tiny, tiny favor?" Axule: "A favor?" Ren: "Yes, nothing big." Oban: "I'm listening." Ren: "I want you three not to mention that you beat the youkai here." Eon: "Why?" Ren: "Well you see, I'm a guardian. I'm supposed to execute my own missions. I can't have rumors around the King and Queen that I let their kids fight them for me."

Oban: "In other words, you'll get in trouble." Ren: "That's right!" Axule's stomach growled again. Axule: "Err, I really don't care. I just want food." Eon: "I won't tell, Mr.Ren." Oban: "I guess I can keep quiet." Ren: "Good! Did I ever mention you guys are awesome?" Axule: "Who cares?! I'm starving!"

We made it to dinner with Mom. I worked up an appetite so I came this time. Axule: "Today was so fun!" He stuffed his face with food. Queen: "Oh, really? I'm so glad you had fun. What did you three do today? I'm curious." Axule: "We fought--" Oban: "We watched Ren, one of the guardians, fight off youkais and saved the village." Queen: "Oh, How exciting!" I looked at Axule and put my finger over my mouth. Oban: "Sssh." Queen: "Did you happen to learn anything there?" Oban: "Uh, yeah." Axule: "Yup, I learned alot! Eon?" Eon: "Uh-Huh." Queen: "Good, Good. It's always good to learn something new."

After dinner was over with, it became midnight. Ren happen to be walking by our bedroom's hallway and ran into Ellow. Ren: "Ellow! I haven't seen you a long time! How's life?" Ellow: "You saw me two days ago." Ren: "Oh yeah. Must of forgot." Ellow: "(sigh) Would you stop being a idiot for one second? I heard it was your turn to take the little buggers on a mission." Ren: "You mean, Oban, Axule and Eon?" Ellow: "Of course! What other brats run around in the kingdom castle? Now tell me what happened on your mission." Ren: "Oh, uh....nothing special. I mean, there was a bunch of youkai but I took care of them." Ellow: "And? What about the brats?" Ren: "They made it back unharmed." Ellow: "Is that so? Alright, that'll be all." Ren: "Hm?" Ellow glared at him. Ellow: "That means leave idiot!" Ren: "Oh!" Ren walked off. Ellow: "Hmph. There's no way Ren took care of them all, that's for sure."

The black cat walked past Ellow in the shadows and walked into our room where Axule and Eon was sound asleep. I couldn't go to sleep. What Tohru said still puzzled me. Oban: "Ah, what did she mean?!" I threw my pillow on the floor which almost hit the cat. I looked at my reflection in the window. Oban: "How about you? Do you know what it means?" Reflection: "If you don't know, I wouldn't know either." Oban: "You know what? I would like one straight answer from you. Who are you really?" Reflection: "I already told you. I am you." Oban: "No, I'm me." My reflection laughed and smiled. Reflection: "Fair enough. You can call me Pain." Oban: "Pain? Why Pain?" Pain: "Because I'm the darkness that lives in your heart. I'm the combination of all those negative emotions. Depression, Sadness, Anger." Tohru: "Talk about split personality." I turned around and Tohru was right there sitting on our desk. Oban: "Whaa?!" I whispered. Oban: "What are you doing here?!" Tohru: "Yo. Just checking up on you. How's it going?" Oban: "Couldn't sleep because of you." Tohru: "Really? I didn't know I had that kind of effect on you." Oban: "No! It was the thing you said two days ago that confused me to the point that I can't sleep." Tohru: "Kid, you will know what I'm talking about soon enough. Give it 4 more years." Oban: "4 years? I can't wait that long." Tohru: " I believe you will, kiddo. And I bet Pain knows too. He's involved." Oban: "...." Tohru strecthed his arms in the air. Tohru: "I should catch up on some Z's. Good luck trying to find out what I mean. See ya."
    Iru
    Iru
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by Iru Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:22 pm

Oh, very mysterious.
    Lol I couldn't help but to think that Ellow = Snape.
    I must say, excuse me if I am not supposed to ask this, but are Ellow and Tohru guardians, new, old? Seems I like to know these kind of things...
    Ah, one more thing: is Eon, I mean, who's pure light, is the only one able to do healing? And is it necessary to be pure light to do so or Oban is able to do too? Maybe he isn't able to perform it but his wounds are able to heal faster? Ah, I'm divagating.

Looking forward to next chapter and hope you bear with my outrageous questions.
    Yoko-chan
    Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

Post by Yoko-chan Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:30 am

The more i read, the more i like!! And also, i can officially declare Tohru is my favorite character. But before that, awesome job with the drawings!! I really want a drawing of Tohru as well. Very Happy
    Iru-chan, i can answer one of your questions this time. Ellow is a guardian. She's second in command as far as i read in the other chapter. Tohru is also a guardian. He was also introduced by the king and right when he asked him where he was from, the king said he had another meeting to attend to. Very Happy Can't wait to find out more about Tohru!
    Great job! Can't wait to read the next!
    Iru
    Iru
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by Iru Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:38 am

Thank you for helping Yoko-chan, but I got it now, this smart person forgot to read the rest of the other chapter, you see.
    OnomichiSaruokami
    OnomichiSaruokami

Post by OnomichiSaruokami Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:51 am

https://2img.net/h/oi35.tinypic.com/15n8zgn.jpg

Tohru plays a very important role in the series. No one really knows his background or where he comes from. Originally, Tohru was supposed to be a girl but I didn't like that idea after a month and changed him to the way he is now. He loves to instigate and confuse people. Sort of like a hobby. I assure you, you will be seeing more of Tohru throughout the whole series.
    Iru
    Iru
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by Iru Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:02 pm

Ah, very well matched with his personality. I like it.
    Yoko-chan
    Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

Post by Yoko-chan Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:15 am

Awesome drawing!!! Wish i could draw... Anywayz, great job! And i love that kind of personality. Can't wait to read more!!
    OnomichiSaruokami
    OnomichiSaruokami

Post by OnomichiSaruokami Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:32 am

Oban: "Wait a second. He can see you?" Pain: "I know. Strange. Usually no one but yourself can see me." Oban: "There's too many questions and not enough answers. Maybe if I spy on Tohru. He's bound to spill the beans some time." Pain: "That's not gonna work. The guy pops in and out mysteriously." Oban: "Psh, and? It's not like I'll get in trouble. Plus it's only to find out one little secert." I laid down in bed and slept to the next morning.

As usual, I was hanging out with Axule and Eon by the big fountain outside until I spotted Tohru walking around the halls. Oban: "There he is. Axule, Eon, I have to go back for something. Wait here for me." Eon: "Okie Dokie." Axule: "By the way, we're going with the 8th guardian today." Oban: "Yeah, I'll be right back." I ran through the hallways Tohru went through. I've been at it for 5 minutes now and he still haven't stop walking. Oban: "Jeesh, where is he going?" He made a right turn so I creeped over slowly to make sure he wasn't looking. But at that instant he disappeared. Oban: "What the? He's gone." I looked around me. Oban: "I can't believe he disappeared on me again." Tohru was really on the ceiling looking at me with a smirk. He came down quietly and said. Tohru: "Psst, who are we stalking today?" I jumped. Oban: "Aaah! Tohru!" Tohru: "Hah! That never gets old. It's so funny how you're easily frightened." Oban: "Stop doing that!" Tohru: "Doing what?" Oban: "Sneaking up on me like that!" Tohru: "You were sneaking up on me, shorty. We're even." Tohru patted my head and laughed. Tohru: "You're not very good at stealth. I can see you a mile away with my back turned." Oban: "Ha ha..Real funny...Are you done?" Tohru: "Almost! Oh! And I'm not telling you jack." Oban: "Hey!" Tohru: "Nice attempt though." I pouted and glared at him. Pain was right....It's gonna take much more to get information out of Tohru.

Axule: "Oban!" Eon: "Big brother, you're back! Just in time too. Ready to go?" Oban: "Yeah..." Tohru waved from the hallway. Tohru: "See ya! Write down in your memos I have you tommorrow." Oban: "You....bastard..."

We arrived in this Japanese looking village. Ai: "Stay alert. My mission requires me to defeat youkais that's been seen around this village. I want you three to stay with the local villagers." Axule: "Aww but we want to beat some youkais too!" Ai: "No. I can't afford anyone to get hurt. I understand that your mother want this to be a learning experience so I already signed you in a public academy." Ai pulled out the flyer. Ai: "They provide cooking, martial arts, and academic classes. Also other activities you might be interested in. Go in, address your name and have fun. I'll pick you up when I'm done." Then she walked off. Axule: "Hmph, she really thinks I'm going to the academy. Count me out." Eon: "Axule, they have cooking class. We can bake cookies together." Axule: "Does it say we get to eat them?" Eon: "Of course." Axule: "I'm in! Let's go make some cookies!"

FlashBack[ Ellow: "Ai, hold on! You got a minute? What am I saying?! Of course you do." Ai: "What seems to be the problem?" Ellow: "Well you have the kids today so I want you to leave them in the village when you're doing your job. Simple." Ai: "Okay. May I ask what for?" Ellow: "Because I say so that's why! I'm a higher ranked guardian than you! You have to do what I say!" Ai: ".....Mhm. Now what's really the reason?" Ellow: "(sigh) It's for their safety or whatever. That's a good enough reason." Ai: "..I understand." Ellow: "Good, Good. I'll take my leave now. Nice seeing you again, Aina." ]

Ai: "Something's suspicious about her behavior." (To be continued)
    Yoko-chan
    Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

Post by Yoko-chan Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:50 am

Kinda late with my comment, but better late then never! Saw you posted the next chapter as well so i'm off to read it as soon as i'm done here.
    Your story is really captivating and i need to thank you for sharing it with us! Great job!!

PS: I love Tohru's character!!! Very Happy
    Iru
    Iru
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by Iru Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:10 pm

I apologize for being late again.
    Indeed, Yoko-chan, Tohru (grin). Lol, I understand Axule, hard not to be deceived by cookies.
    Suspicious...very suspicious.
    Yoko-chan
    Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

Post by Yoko-chan Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:08 am

Yaaaayyyy cookies! Forgot to mention the cookies!! Me wants some too!!! Very Happy I think Axule is sweet. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05, 2024 2:18 pm