Animelovers411 Connection

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new Forum made for the true Animelovers411 viewers! Get to know all new anime lovers and old firends on you new Animelovers411 Connection!

Enjoy anime at 11:00 pm to 5:00 am, Saturday night on Adult Swim!

2 posters

Xxenos (extra) Lyla's Story

OnomichiSaruokami
    OnomichiSaruokami
    Sergeant Major Animelogist
    Sergeant Major Animelogist

Xxenos (extra) Lyla's Story Empty Xxenos (extra) Lyla's Story

Post by OnomichiSaruokami Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:58 pm

I've always lived by myself in an empty house surrounded by trees. Just recently, my parents disappeared. Luckily I know how to fend for myself. The food was running low...that's when I decided to find a town and live there. I packed the last of the food, my clothes, my *cough* doll. Didn't want to leave such a valueable item behind. I walked outside, looking around for which direction I should be going. Maybe east....no, north? Er....I'll just go whichever. Doesn't matter. That's strange. There isn't any animals around like usual. The bushes rustled. Lyla: "Hello? Is anyone there?" I didn't get a reply. Lyla: "Psh...". I kept walking, but then I heard it again. I looked back and saw nothing. Lyla: "If you're trying to scare me, whoever you are, it's not working. Now stop being creepy and stop stalking me." Yet no one answered. That's what scared me. I should probably run.....Crazy loons lurking around the woods these days.

I ran out the woods and looked back. No one was following me. Lyla: "....Well. I'm gonna miss home." I traveled for a long time...er, north, I think. It's been 2 weeks already since I left home and I ate all my food. Lyla: "Arrrgh! I should've went East! This is taking FOREVER!!" I fell to the ground to take a breath. And when I looked up again I saw a town filled with people. Lyla: "No way! I made it? I made it! Finally...I thought I was gonna die out here." I wondered around looking for a place where adults can take me in as their own. I stopped a random lady. Lyla: "Hey lady, can you do me a favor?" Woman: "Why, hello there, little girl! Aww, you look so adorable with your dollie." Lyla: "Yeah, Yeah. Anyways, I'm an orphan and I'm looking for a place to call home. Can you help me out?" Woman: "I'm sorry, honey. I can't take you in as my own." Lyla: "W-Why not?" Woman: "Because I already have 6 children of my own at home." Lyla: "..Ohh...Well it'd be too crowded anyway. Thanks lady." Woman: "Hold on. I know where you can go." Lyla: "Really?!" The lady pointed to the 2-story building in the middle of town. Woman: "You see that building right there?" Lyla: "Yup." Woman: "That's a school and orphanage. You can go there. They always accept children that has no home." Lyla: "Sweet. Thanks alot." Woman: "No problem, sweety. I hope everything turns out well." Lyla: "See ya!" I waved and she waved back.

As soon as I walked in the school, I smelled fresh oranges in the air. Disturbing...I have a feeling this place is squirming with preps with an orange scent and nicely cut hair. Ugh...How I loathe snotty people. I've only seen preppy people on tv, but I still don't like them. Teacher: "Yes, little girl? May I help you?" I stood over by her desk. Lyla: "I'm--" Teacher: "Sorry, dear, but I can't hear or see you. You'll have to get a stool in the corner there. I stood on the stool. It made me feel taller. Lyla: "I'm here to get adopted and a lady in town directed me here. She said you could hook me up." Teacher: "Ehem, first of all, do you have an appointment to do that?" Lyla: "No, but--" Teacher: "No appointment. No adoption." Lyla: "Hey, listen--" Teacher: "You may leave now." I violently hit her desk. Lyla: "Listen here old hag! I didn't travel miles away from an empty home to get rejected and be sent BACK to that same empty home. So either you set me up for adoption or I'll....." Teacher: "Please! Keep your voice down." I glared at her. Lyla: "....or I'll scream. And when they come, I'll say you molested me. That wouldn't look to good for you, eh lady? Molesting a sweet innocent girl that always tells the truth." Teacher: "Ah, well! Ugh, fine! Just keep your voice down. *sigh* So what's your name? So I can put you down on my list." Lyla: "The name's Lyla. Lyla Stronghold." I smirked.
    Iru
    Iru
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Xxenos (extra) Lyla's Story Empty Re: Xxenos (extra) Lyla's Story

Post by Iru Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:13 am

I think her name matches her, indeed.

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 6:01 am