Animelovers411 Connection

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new Forum made for the true Animelovers411 viewers! Get to know all new anime lovers and old firends on you new Animelovers411 Connection!

Enjoy anime at 11:00 pm to 5:00 am, Saturday night on Adult Swim!

5 posters

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

TGM
    TGM
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - Page 2 Empty Re: Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Post by TGM Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:45 am

I love how we are talking about Death Note... xDD

Saito Hajime wrote:@TGM Don't worry I'm getting closer to watching FMAB

finally <.<
    Saito Hajime
    Saito Hajime
    Pirvite First Class Animelogist

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - Page 2 Empty Re: Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Post by Saito Hajime Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:47 pm

I can't wait to start watching this. I just finished watching FMA last night.
    Saito Hajime
    Saito Hajime

Post by Saito Hajime Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:46 pm

LOL You guys went from FMAB to Death Note. I'm starting the 2cnd episode of fmab but I'm confused about how the season started. So far it doesn't seem to follow how fma ended. Can someone tell me whats going?
    TGM
    TGM
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by TGM Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:58 pm

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood doesn't follow FMA... it has the pretty much the exact same story, but it follows the manga. So I would just pretend you didn't even watch the original P:
    Saito Hajime
    Saito Hajime

Post by Saito Hajime Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:48 pm

Fine, like you did
    Iru
    Iru
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by Iru Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:20 pm

@Saito Hajime FMA (Brotherhood) is a newer anime adaptation. It follows the manga, unlike the first anime adaptation (possibly that is why they decided to make a new one). So, there's no need to watch the previous FMA to understand this one. I didn't finish the older one (not that I didn't like, just somehow didn't finish it.)
    Saito Hajime
    Saito Hajime

Post by Saito Hajime Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:22 pm

Ok so I guess I could have just watched fmab without watching fma, like TGM said to me before. Sorry TGM.
    TGM
    TGM
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by TGM Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:03 pm

It's K... Brotherhood is better in my opinion, enjoy watching it P:<
    Saito Hajime
    Saito Hajime

Post by Saito Hajime Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:05 pm

I will.
    Iru
    Iru
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by Iru Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:07 am

I support TGM. No worries Saito, I'm sure you are going to enjoy 2009 FMA. Oh, that reminds me, I need to check how's my recording going.
    Iru
    Iru
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by Iru Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:15 am

Bah, somehow this is the 2nd time I'm missing 1 ep... (no~) I hope they'll do a rerun... please do.
    TGM
    TGM
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by TGM Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:27 am

They probably will... They only have been showing episodes like 1-27 T.T Get to the episode with Pride nao D:<
    Iru
    Iru
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by Iru Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:18 pm

Oh, I'll surely will, as I have it saved til 55 I believe (though missing 16-20 or so that I forgot to save til delete). I just have to make sure I don't miss any more...I'm really annoyed with it. I hope they rerun so I can save the ones I'm missing...it's a true shame, gah, I had them all~

I'll watch them for sure, I'm just waiting some time as I don't like to start and then having to wait for the other in the mean time... It's a bit troublesome.
    TGM
    TGM
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by TGM Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:02 pm

I believe they are showing episodes 8 & 9 tonight, I haven't checked P:
    Iru
    Iru
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by Iru Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:31 pm

This afternoon I decided to do a maratoon to catch up until the 55 ep I have saved. Think I'm currently at ep 45 (?) where Greed makes a brief attack to Wrath (thought that doesn't spoil much so no tag). I've already seen Pride, though not enough spotlight, guess I'll have to wait for the next episodes. Even though I knew already of his identity, the times I've seen him, I'm still a bit perplexed... guess it's scary huh,
    Spoiler:
    Anyway, just to say this series rocks my socks. Seriously, I'm so glad for the new adaptation. Bones (heart)
    Iru
    Iru
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by Iru Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:52 pm

Ok, today I catched up until the last saved, ep 56. And it keeps getting better.
    TGM
    TGM
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by TGM Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:08 pm

The last 20 episodes or so are amazing . . . and so glad you are liking it Wink
    Iru
    Iru
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by Iru Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:47 pm

(chuckle) Why, thank you, it's good to hear that. Seriously, I honestly don't think there's a better well-made series than this. It surpasses all that I expected, and I already thought the first anime adaptation was excellent (true, I didn't finish it though...)
    Iru
    Iru
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by Iru Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:10 pm

Just finished ep. 59 and
    Spoiler:
    TGM
    TGM
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by TGM Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:35 pm

Spoiler:
    Iru
    Iru
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by Iru Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:05 pm

Spoiler:
    TGM
    TGM
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by TGM Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:55 pm

xDD

what spot will it make on your top anime? O:
    Iru
    Iru
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by Iru Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:59 am

That's a vile question! Number 1!

I don't usually define spots but this makes it (waves fan flag). I'm still waiting for the end... epicness.
    zero
    zero
    Sergeant Major Animelogist
    Sergeant Major Animelogist

Post by zero Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:10 pm

haha it would make third for me code geass and deathnote are in the line up first!
    Iru
    Iru
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by Iru Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:16 pm

Finished it. Awesomeness~ Think there's still one more, 64th, filler or so no.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 04, 2024 12:23 pm