Animelovers411 Connection

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new Forum made for the true Animelovers411 viewers! Get to know all new anime lovers and old firends on you new Animelovers411 Connection!

Enjoy anime at 11:00 pm to 5:00 am, Saturday night on Adult Swim!

+3
OnomichiSaruokami
YuYu
chibixdesigner
7 posters

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Adult Swim

chibixdesigner
    chibixdesigner
    Pirvite First Class Animelogist
    Pirvite First Class Animelogist

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Adult Swim Empty Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Adult Swim

Post by chibixdesigner Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:10 pm

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

So, the English dub version of FMA: Brotherhood is set to premiere Sunday morning (or Saturday evening) at midnight (EST and PST). It's pretty convenient that the first episode we get shows a good portion of the main characters (and their VAs), even if most of them are being played by the same actors as in the previous dub so we know what to expect.

In any case, the first 13 or so episodes of Brotherhood are kinda tough to get through since it's covering ground that the first series already went over- and it doesn't cover them any better- but after that it does improve considerably. And the production values are better than that of the first series, so that might make you stick around until it gets to the good stuff.
    YuYu
    YuYu
    First Lieuteniant Animelogist
    First Lieuteniant Animelogist

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Adult Swim Empty Re: Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Adult Swim

Post by YuYu Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:30 pm

I've watched every episode so far I love it but it's different then the other one like ppl in it die when in the other they don't so it's good it keeps the anime alive then
    OnomichiSaruokami
    OnomichiSaruokami
    Sergeant Major Animelogist

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Adult Swim Empty Re: Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Adult Swim

Post by OnomichiSaruokami Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:09 am

Been there, watched that.
    It's bascially the same thing but with different perpectives.
    It kinda follows the manga story plot.
    sesa_nanta
    sesa_nanta
    Class D Animelogist
    Class D Animelogist

Post by sesa_nanta Mon May 24, 2010 10:21 pm

i don't know what kind of fullmetal previously.. but i do know that i love the FMA brotherhood so
    gaara`s land
    gaara`s land
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by gaara`s land Tue May 25, 2010 8:23 pm

o i have to agree with sesa_nanta because it has amazing fight scenes, well planned conflicts in each and every ep and it follows with a very well put together idea of alchemy! the orginal full metal also had a few of these things but the new now appeals to the newer generation of animelovers, so it makes me super happy about anime all over again!

*I feel warm inside..... why?* lol
    treeckofan
    treeckofan
    Pirvate Second Class Animelogist
    Pirvate Second Class Animelogist

Post by treeckofan Wed May 26, 2010 7:22 pm

i hear its doing the same exact thing dragon ball kai is doing! i should watch both and compare
    gaara`s land
    gaara`s land
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by gaara`s land Wed May 26, 2010 7:42 pm

that totally makes sense! i just realized that.
    OnomichiSaruokami
    OnomichiSaruokami

Post by OnomichiSaruokami Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:01 am

I totally hate Scar's new voice actor =3=;
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:23 am

why so? i love the how they re did the storyline a little with having edward away from the city
    OnomichiSaruokami
    OnomichiSaruokami

Post by OnomichiSaruokami Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:25 pm

If you read the Fullmetal Alchemist manga and watch Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood then you can defintely see that they based it off the manga.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 5:21 am