Animelovers411 Connection

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new Forum made for the true Animelovers411 viewers! Get to know all new anime lovers and old firends on you new Animelovers411 Connection!

Enjoy anime at 11:00 pm to 5:00 am, Saturday night on Adult Swim!

Sometimes you have to fight.

minininja
    minininja
    Sergeant Major Animelogist
    Sergeant Major Animelogist

Sometimes you have to fight.  Empty Sometimes you have to fight.

Post by minininja Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:46 am

*Ares watching in horror as she watched her mother fighting her father. She knew if she stepped in and tried to make it stop she would be injured aswell... Her purple hair began to be drenched in sweat as her green eyes began to scan the room for an opening to attempt to make the fighting stop. Her father threw a lamp across the room. Ares dodged the lamp in the nick of time finding herself beside her cell phone. She dialed 911 it rang once before someone answered.* "Thank You for calling 911 what is your emergency?" *The voice on the phone was male. The screams of her mother grew louder.*"Hello my parents are fighting and I don't know how to make it stop. I need help" *Ares began to fear for her mothers life* "Alright stay calm. I'm sending help right now" *Tears fell from Ares's eyes. She couldn't believe she had just called the cops. She couldn't believe she had relied on someone else to fix her problem.* "Ma'am are you still there?" *The voice on the phone distracted her from her thoughts.* "Yes i'm still here." *Her mothers screamed loudly before silence filled the room.*

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05, 2024 1:38 pm