Animelovers411 Connection

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new Forum made for the true Animelovers411 viewers! Get to know all new anime lovers and old firends on you new Animelovers411 Connection!

Enjoy anime at 11:00 pm to 5:00 am, Saturday night on Adult Swim!

+2
zero
gaara`s land
6 posters

Do you know of a manga where a guy uses blackmail to get close to someone?

gaara`s land
    gaara`s land
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Do you know of a manga where a guy uses blackmail to get close to someone? Empty Do you know of a manga where a guy uses blackmail to get close to someone?

Post by gaara`s land Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:20 pm

I would appreciate it if it was a romantic comedy. idk
    It has to be a completed manga series, meaning I don't want to have to wait for the next chapter.
    You MUST include a summary!!!!

Thank you so much for all of your help, I am very greatful.
    zero
    zero
    Sergeant Major Animelogist

Do you know of a manga where a guy uses blackmail to get close to someone? Empty Re: Do you know of a manga where a guy uses blackmail to get close to someone?

Post by zero Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:21 pm

Hot Gimmick

"The story revolves around Hatsumi Narita, a passive sixteen-year-old girl who lives in a company housing complex that is ruled by the tyrannical Mrs. Tachibana, the wife of the company's vice president. How a family behaves in the housing complex can affect an employee's status in the company. When her promiscuous younger sister Akane thinks she might be pregnant, Hatsumi gets talked into buying her a pregnancy test. Unfortunately, things don't go exactly as planned and Hatsumi is blackmailed by Ryoki Tachibana, the arrogant teenage son of the powerful Tachibana family who bullied her as a kid, into being his slave."

Really good series. One of the only romances I've truley enjoyed. Miki Aihara is a great author.
    bleachlove
    Pirvite First Class Animelogist

Do you know of a manga where a guy uses blackmail to get close to someone? Empty Re: Do you know of a manga where a guy uses blackmail to get close to someone?

Post by bleachlove Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:27 pm

ok so thats werid
    L
    L

Post by L Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:33 pm

Title: Hot Gimmick

Summary: In company-owned rabbit-hutch apartments live tenants who can't afford to live anywhere else, and the apartment complex in which high-school girl Hatsumi Narita lives is ruled over by the rumor mongering, self-righteous Mrs. Tachibana. Get on Tachibana's bad side, and life becomes hell. When Hatsumi has to buy a pregnancy test because her popular sister Akane is late, Mrs. Tachibana's son, Ryoki, who used to bully Hatsumi as a kid, promises not to tell the world about Hatsumi's secret, only if she becomes his slave. Suddenly Azusa, Hatsumi's protector in their youth, reappears to save her again! He's moving back into the neighborhood! Despite the budding romance between Hatsumi and Azusa, Ryoki has control over her through the secret that could ruin the lives of everyone in Hatsumi's family, and he hasn't forgotten who his slave is!

I personally didnt really like this manga but it was the only one that came to mind :/
    if i think of another one i'll be sure to tell you Very Happy
    but i dont really know
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:41 pm

yep thats perfect nice job L
    Goku
    Class D Animelogist
    Class D Animelogist

Post by Goku Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:42 pm

good job L nice post cool but a little weird
    Iru
    Iru
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by Iru Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:08 am

@ gaara's land
    Well, technically Ouran is but I'm sure you have heard of it.
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:51 am

ive heard of it tho so you know haha

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 02, 2024 8:34 am