Animelovers411 Connection

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new Forum made for the true Animelovers411 viewers! Get to know all new anime lovers and old firends on you new Animelovers411 Connection!

Enjoy anime at 11:00 pm to 5:00 am, Saturday night on Adult Swim!

3 posters

Ouran chap. 81 - what you all been waiting for

Iru
    Iru
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Ouran chap. 81 - what you all been waiting for Empty Ouran chap. 81 - what you all been waiting for

Post by Iru Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:28 am

Yup, click below for spoiler if you wish.

Spoiler:

Let me hear that squeals.
    zero
    zero
    Sergeant Major Animelogist

Ouran chap. 81 - what you all been waiting for Empty Re: Ouran chap. 81 - what you all been waiting for

Post by zero Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:17 pm

i wish i finished that anime now i dont want to spoil it
    Yoko-chan
    Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

Ouran chap. 81 - what you all been waiting for Empty Re: Ouran chap. 81 - what you all been waiting for

Post by Yoko-chan Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:18 am

I saw the anime, i didn't read the manga, but i do want to and i think i'll start reading it quite soon. Very Happy
    Iru
    Iru
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by Iru Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:48 pm

@ Zero You have to finish Ouran. FINISH IT. (chuckle) Excuse me, but it's so great and easy as it doesn't have many episodes (think 26 right?).
    @ Yoko-chan I haven't read the manga entirely either, started more a less where the anime ended, but don't worry because I, as usual, don't remember so well either. But I just love Ouran so it was easy for me to keep reading all those chapters.
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:44 pm

yes it does i just havent had anytime , i havent even been able to finish shuffle! or clannad
    Yoko-chan
    Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

Post by Yoko-chan Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:42 am

I love Ouran as well which is why i'm sure i'll find the manga just as great as the anime. Very Happy
    Iru
    Iru
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by Iru Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:00 am

@Zero Ouran > Shuffle! (dunno about Clannad) but I understand, I don't like not to finish once I start, so don't worry (smile)
    @Yoko-chan (thumb up) Yup, I say so too.
    Yoko-chan
    Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

Post by Yoko-chan Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:06 am

I don't like to leave animes unfinished either, but i still can't finish Fushigi Yuugi and Mission-E. I have no idea why i stopped watching Fushigi Yuugi, but Mission-E was getting kinda boring. I liked the first season (Code-E), but the second was already... hmmm... dunno how to put it. Just boring. Very Happy
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:30 am

I know what you mean sometimes you just lose the intertest I lost the intertest in air gear but I know that soon I'll watch another episode of it and fall back in love with it haha cause that what happens lol well at least when it comes to me haha
    Yoko-chan
    Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

Post by Yoko-chan Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:07 am

In my case the more i watched, the more boring i found it. I just lost interest in it sort of...
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:44 am

haha sort of fast??? i know what you mean
    Iru
    Iru
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by Iru Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:35 pm

@ Zero The Air Gear manga > Air Gear anime, without a doubt. I understand what you mean, I saw some episodes and I didn't felt like continuing (even though I don't like to do this). It was kinda surprising (since the manga it's full of action and so gives lots of chances for the animation to shine), but I guess Oh!Great's really does an awesome job that loses a bit of its magic on the anime. But, I would say, there are indeed aspects of the adaptation itself that weren't so good too, that contribute for the weakening of it. Well, an OAD of Ikki vs. Ringo was announced, let's see how it goes.
    Yoko-chan
    Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

Post by Yoko-chan Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:44 am

@ Zero Fast??? That wasn't fast. I watched the whole first season of the anime and a few episodes from the second season, but just couldn't watch it anymore because i found it boring...
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:02 pm

oooooohh lol
    Yoko-chan
    Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

Post by Yoko-chan Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:44 am

He he! Should have explained better. Very Happy
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:45 pm

haha its ok now i get it!
    Iru
    Iru
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by Iru Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:05 am

Announced in ANN that the manga it's reaching the final stage... (smile) I'm truly going to miss this series. Do the remaining anime adaptation. Do it. DO IT.
    Yoko-chan
    Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

Post by Yoko-chan Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:05 am

Oh if only i'd get to see a second season for Ouran... Aaaaa i so loved it so i can only imagine i'd love the other one as well. Very Happy
    Iru
    Iru
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by Iru Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:10 am

(sigh) I really want it...
    Yoko-chan
    Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

Post by Yoko-chan Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:05 am

Me too!!! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 04, 2024 10:47 am