Animelovers411 Connection

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new Forum made for the true Animelovers411 viewers! Get to know all new anime lovers and old firends on you new Animelovers411 Connection!

Enjoy anime at 11:00 pm to 5:00 am, Saturday night on Adult Swim!

4 posters

What volume of ouran high school host club does the anime end?

gaara`s land
    gaara`s land
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

What volume of ouran high school host club does the anime end? Empty What volume of ouran high school host club does the anime end?

Post by gaara`s land Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:18 pm

you know how in fruits basket, there are 23 volumes and the anime ends on the 7 volume? what volume of ouran high school host club's does the anime end in?
    zero
    zero
    Sergeant Major Animelogist
    Sergeant Major Animelogist

What volume of ouran high school host club does the anime end? Empty Re: What volume of ouran high school host club does the anime end?

Post by zero Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:22 pm

i think it is Starts at Volume 1, Chapter 1
    Ends at Volume 9
    bleachlove
    Pirvite First Class Animelogist
    Pirvite First Class Animelogist

What volume of ouran high school host club does the anime end? Empty Re: What volume of ouran high school host club does the anime end?

Post by bleachlove Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:25 pm

yea i think your right well if it starts at vol 1 then the ending which is really good is volume 9 yea thats it i think
    Iru
    Iru
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by Iru Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:23 am

I say, the end of the manga seems to be coming soon, and the volume is reaching the vol 18(?). That would be favourable for another 24 episodes (9 volumes 1st, 9 volumes 2nd season), I am really looking forward to that~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 02, 2024 8:36 am