Animelovers411 Connection

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new Forum made for the true Animelovers411 viewers! Get to know all new anime lovers and old firends on you new Animelovers411 Connection!

Enjoy anime at 11:00 pm to 5:00 am, Saturday night on Adult Swim!

+2
aimi-dno
zero
6 posters

A Fanfiction section? what do you guys think?

zero
    zero
    Sergeant Major Animelogist

A Fanfiction section? what do you guys think? - Page 2 Empty Re: A Fanfiction section? what do you guys think?

Post by zero Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:25 am

haha tha is outstand im so jealous right now you have no idea ha ha anyways , thats really cool cause its fun making ones about death note you know like RPing about it and stuff so writting on is problably just like it and stuff
    Yoko-chan
    Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

A Fanfiction section? what do you guys think? - Page 2 Empty Re: A Fanfiction section? what do you guys think?

Post by Yoko-chan Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:51 am

I'm jealous because i don't have more time to spend writing these fics! I have so many ideas for different stories, but i just don't have the time. I now join Light in wanting to become a God so that i'll make days bigger. Very Happy
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:11 am

haha good one haha except light failed haha , anyways youll find time if you really want to write them haha but i know what you mean , time is hard to manage , well what type of fan fic are you going to make then??
    Yoko-chan
    Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

Post by Yoko-chan Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:01 am

I'll go with romance for the begining. However... we'll first have to wait and see what the Admin decides, but i strongly believe it would be nice to have a section for this. Very Happy
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:32 am

haha true , im sure he wants to do it i have a good feeling about it all and it sounds like a great thing to do
    Yoko-chan
    Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

Post by Yoko-chan Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:29 am

I think so too. And as far as i could see, there are other members who would give writing a chance, so... i dunno, i'd do it. If it doesn't work, you can always delete it. Very Happy
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:01 pm

good point , now im excited i think ill be making a original anime , one thats made up
    Yoko-chan
    Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

Post by Yoko-chan Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:55 am

These are actually the best ones. Well the best ones in my book. I could never write anime based fics. It would be pretty weird for me. But i do like reading them made by others. Very Happy
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:08 am

haha good im in the middle of making it so im excited
    Yoko-chan
    Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

Post by Yoko-chan Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:51 am

Now i'm really impatient! Can't wait to read it! Very Happy
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:18 am

its posted go read it
    Yoko-chan
    Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

Post by Yoko-chan Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:43 am

I did i did i did! Went straight there actually. Very Happy
    treeckofan
    treeckofan
    Pirvate Second Class Animelogist
    Pirvate Second Class Animelogist

Post by treeckofan Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:04 pm

make a story section! one subsection related to anime and other is freestyle
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:18 pm

we have a fanfic section now , but not a free style one
    Yoko-chan
    Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

Post by Yoko-chan Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:06 am

You don't have to do that. The big section called "Fanfiction", there you post your fic that let's say you named "ABC". Open a new topic, name it "ABC (original)" if your fic is made up and not based on an anime. And that's it! People will know if your story is original or it's based on an anime. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 6:15 am