Animelovers411 Connection

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new Forum made for the true Animelovers411 viewers! Get to know all new anime lovers and old firends on you new Animelovers411 Connection!

Enjoy anime at 11:00 pm to 5:00 am, Saturday night on Adult Swim!

+2
aimi-dno
zero
6 posters

A Fanfiction section? what do you guys think?

zero
    zero
    Sergeant Major Animelogist

A Fanfiction section? what do you guys think? Empty A Fanfiction section? what do you guys think?

Post by zero Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:54 am

well, hey everyone ive seen that many people over here enjoy to write , and write anime`s as well , well what if we make a Fanfiction Section would you guys use it? enjoy it? lets talk about it ....
    aimi-dno
    aimi-dno
    Pirvite First Class Animelogist

A Fanfiction section? what do you guys think? Empty Re: A Fanfiction section? what do you guys think?

Post by aimi-dno Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:50 am

yeah sure it'll be great XD i'm sure
    zero
    zero

A Fanfiction section? what do you guys think? Empty Re: A Fanfiction section? what do you guys think?

Post by zero Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:08 pm

I think so to , i just never seen one on a forum O.o
    aimi-dno
    aimi-dno

Post by aimi-dno Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:38 pm

hmm yeah
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:34 pm

thats true haha
    TGM
    TGM
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by TGM Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:41 pm

I can try and write a Story? hmm, maybe a short one.
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:19 pm

haha thats good then , i know i could write one i just dont know how to
    Yoko-chan
    Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

Post by Yoko-chan Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:32 am

I used to be registered on other several anime forums (kinda gave them up once i've found this one... ) and usually there's a lot of commotion in the fanfiction sections. I know i love to write and i'll be sure to post even though it would be my first time writing a fic in English. Very Happy
    Basically the section has two parts: one for fanfiction (where you write larger sort of mini-novels and you post one chapter at a time, then wait for people to comment on it and correct mistakes, then post the next chapter and so on) and one for one-shots (a fic that consists in only one larger chapter that will be posted entirely at the same time).
    Usually (but it's not an imperative requirement) at the end of the first chapter, after you introduce the characters there, you also post pictures for them.
    Also, if the section will start gaining popularity, there can also be a "fanfic sensei" chosen in order to "professionally" correct the mistakes and give advice on how to make it even better. After that, the Admin or that chosen sensei can post a set of rules or guidelines on how to correctly post a fanfic and what you should be aware of when starting to write one.
    At some point, there can also be contests just like in the RPG fighting section. It's like this: people sign up for the contest and the sensei will pair them up, post the "fighting lists" to see who will go against who, then the sensei writes the type of one-shot the two persons fighting must write. Oh yeah! Contests are held for one-shots because it's a lot easier and faster. The contestants are given a deadline they must take into consideration. So let's say me and Zero are chosen to have this one shot fight and we must write a romance one-shot (or a horror one, or slice of life, or yaoi... Very Happy ). We open a new topic in that section and i post my one-shot, then he posts his, then people comment and vote, then the sensei has the last saying and declares the winner. Something like that... Very Happy
    Well anywayz, it's a lot of fun. I really look forward to this.
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:41 am

ok so wow , thats a big post i just talked to the admin i pm him he hasnt got back to me but it looks really confusing , i understand that theres two parts , and people can post storys like chapters and people can post comments and fix there mistakes and i understand that there are some contests but like i still have questions , is this all in one topic , and then there are alot of little threads and then there are comments in the posts like how does the set up look then?
    chibixdesigner
    chibixdesigner

Post by chibixdesigner Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:29 pm

it all sounds really good though you know i think i will be able to write some storys
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:36 am

haha great to hear then chibi youll be good at it dont worry
    Yoko-chan
    Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

Post by Yoko-chan Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:24 am

@Zero Okey let me explain. I'll try my best to do it. So right now we have 4 big sections in the forum, right? The first one called "Animelovers411 Community", the second is the "General Manga" one, then "Anime", then 'RPG". All these 4 sections have as many subsections as the Admin wants. In those subsections, the users can open topics. The whole thing looks like this:
    Section - Subsection - Topic

So there should be a 5th section named "Fanfiction" in which the Admin creates 2 subsections named "One shots" and "Fanfiction". Then if i write a one-shot and i want to post it, i'll go to the "One Shots" subsection, open a topic that has my one-shot's name, post it and then people can express their opinions. Very Happy

Then if people like it and we already know they like drawing, the Admin can open a 6th section called "Contests", also having 2 subsections named "Fanart contests" and "Fanfiction contests".

Well that's pretty much it. What other questions do you have?
    TGM
    TGM
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by TGM Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:13 am

ooo, I can do a one-shot. hehe xD
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:22 pm

Yoko-chan wrote:@Zero Okey let me explain. I'll try my best to do it. So right now we have 4 big sections in the forum, right? The first one called "Animelovers411 Community", the second is the "General Manga" one, then "Anime", then 'RPG". All these 4 sections have as many subsections as the Admin wants. In those subsections, the users can open topics. The whole thing looks like this:
    Section - Subsection - Topic

So there should be a 5th section named "Fanfiction" in which the Admin creates 2 subsections named "One shots" and "Fanfiction". Then if i write a one-shot and i want to post it, i'll go to the "One Shots" subsection, open a topic that has my one-shot's name, post it and then people can express their opinions. Very Happy

Then if people like it and we already know they like drawing, the Admin can open a 6th section called "Contests", also having 2 subsections named "Fanart contests" and "Fanfiction contests".

Well that's pretty much it. What other questions do you have?

PERFECT!!!!! I love that idea !!!! great post i understood it perfectly you rock!!! nice one for sure (smile) awesome sounds really good ill talk to the admin or have him look at this post haha
    Yoko-chan
    Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

Post by Yoko-chan Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:49 am

Yeeeeey! I can't wait to see what he thinks about all this. I hope he'll agree. Very Happy
    I believe the one-shot section will have lots of commotion.
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:53 am

That is awesome news my friend awesome job!! cant thank you enough haha thats for sure i still need to learn how to write storys but it sounds awesome
    Yoko-chan
    Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

Post by Yoko-chan Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:20 am

I can help you a bit there even though i'm not too knowledgeable myself, but i did write fics and one-shots before. Very Happy
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:22 am

awesome , like a fic a want to make so bad and i went to the site the one thats really popular got lost and gave up (sad face) so yea help would be great thanks
    Yoko-chan
    Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

Post by Yoko-chan Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:45 am

I'm a bit lost. You started posting some chapters of your fic on a site and it got lost there?
    Well when you wanna start writing, PM me and i'll give you some tips. Very Happy
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:48 am

ok haha , ill pm you then very soon haha , and i mean i was on a site to start writing and i was lost looking at the site and getting into it , you know what i mean so i gave up
    Yoko-chan
    Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

Post by Yoko-chan Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:00 am

Oh i know. I remember the first time i found out about fanfiction and stuff. I kept reading lots of them in order to understand what i'm supposed to do and then i started writing. My first fic was actually a yaoi one! Teehee! But that forum had many yaoi fans, so my fic was a lot better received than i had hoped. Very Happy
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:04 am

well thatws good to hear haha , i dont know if our forum would enjoy that stuff but haha yea i think i want to make a romance one lik rumbling hearts im so inspired you have no idea hah
    Yoko-chan
    Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

Post by Yoko-chan Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:06 am

Well most people enjoy writing romance fics. They're the best out there! Very Happy
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:07 am

haha yea i guess cause there is so much drama and stuff there a joy to write so what do you want to write?
    Yoko-chan
    Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

Post by Yoko-chan Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:20 am

Definetly romance as well. I have writen romance, yaoi and i'm also currently working on a fic that is more like... hmm.. something like a police chase kinda like in Death Note but also mixed with a bit of CSI and Criminal Minds, but with a romance touch to it also... Well it's pretty difficult since it's my first one of this type, but i love it. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 5:35 am