Animelovers411 Connection

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new Forum made for the true Animelovers411 viewers! Get to know all new anime lovers and old firends on you new Animelovers411 Connection!

Enjoy anime at 11:00 pm to 5:00 am, Saturday night on Adult Swim!

+5
TGM
chibixdesigner
aimi-dno
zero
yuki123
9 posters

Would you love to be a writer for an anime or do you sometimes just write two papers and don't continue the rest ???

OnomichiSaruokami
    OnomichiSaruokami
    Sergeant Major Animelogist

Would you love to be a writer for an anime or  do  you sometimes just write two papers and don't continue the rest ??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you love to be a writer for an anime or do you sometimes just write two papers and don't continue the rest ???

Post by OnomichiSaruokami Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:40 pm

yuki123 wrote:will, I sometime write two papers for anime I love or for imaginary inside my mined and then write and express it but then I can't find the end!!!!
    How do you think the real writers take much time or hours to write an anime ????
    Happens all the time for a writer. That's why you have to do some deep thinking like I do. My ideas come to my head when I'm about to go to sleep or when I'm taking a bath.
    Yoko-chan
    Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

Would you love to be a writer for an anime or  do  you sometimes just write two papers and don't continue the rest ??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you love to be a writer for an anime or do you sometimes just write two papers and don't continue the rest ???

Post by Yoko-chan Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:33 am

Uwa! Same here!! I usually get lots of ideas when i'm taking a bath too! Sometimes i take a notebook with me just in case. Very Happy
    OnomichiSaruokami
    OnomichiSaruokami

Post by OnomichiSaruokami Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:00 pm

Phew~ I'm so glad I'm not the only one that gets their best ideas when wet xDDD
    Yoko-chan
    Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

Post by Yoko-chan Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:32 am

Teeheee! I'm definetly in the same boat on this one! By the way! Don't you wanna post some of your writings at the Fanfiction section? I'm yet to finish even tho i was supposed to post it already...

LE: I just saw the you posted there! I'm going to read, going to read, going to read!!! ~doing the dance of joy~

Last edited by Yoko-chan on Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : so that i can do the dance of joy!!)
    OnomichiSaruokami
    OnomichiSaruokami

Post by OnomichiSaruokami Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:27 am

What's the genre of your fanfiction?
    Yoko-chan
    Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

Post by Yoko-chan Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:45 am

Well i usually write romance and yaoi. This, however, is the first time i write a fic in English so it's a bit more difficult for me. My English is a bit rusty after all... Very Happy
    chronicwhimsy
    chronicwhimsy
    Class D Animelogist
    Class D Animelogist

Post by chronicwhimsy Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:37 am

I think most anime are written by several writers over the course of a few weeks. A storyline will be agreed by a head writer at a meeting, and then episodes will be assigned to various individuals or pairs to write based on the storyline plan they have discussed. It means that each writer probably writes only a few episodes a series, making it easier to concentrate on quality, and bringing the production date a lot nearer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 6:22 am