Animelovers411 Connection

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new Forum made for the true Animelovers411 viewers! Get to know all new anime lovers and old firends on you new Animelovers411 Connection!

Enjoy anime at 11:00 pm to 5:00 am, Saturday night on Adult Swim!

+5
TGM
chibixdesigner
aimi-dno
zero
yuki123
9 posters

Would you love to be a writer for an anime or do you sometimes just write two papers and don't continue the rest ???

yuki123
    yuki123
    Class D Animelogist
    Class D Animelogist

Would you love to be a writer for an anime or  do  you sometimes just write two papers and don't continue the rest ??? Empty Would you love to be a writer for an anime or do you sometimes just write two papers and don't continue the rest ???

Post by yuki123 Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:23 am

will, I sometime write two papers for anime I love or for imaginary inside my mined and then write and express it but then I can't find the end!!!!
    How do you think the real writers take much time or hours to write an anime ????
    zero
    zero
    Sergeant Major Animelogist

Would you love to be a writer for an anime or  do  you sometimes just write two papers and don't continue the rest ??? Empty Re: Would you love to be a writer for an anime or do you sometimes just write two papers and don't continue the rest ???

Post by zero Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:35 am

im sure that they take many hours and even days maybe even years or months to write out storylines of anime and just to write anime`s in general what do you think?
    aimi-dno
    aimi-dno
    Pirvite First Class Animelogist

Would you love to be a writer for an anime or  do  you sometimes just write two papers and don't continue the rest ??? Empty Re: Would you love to be a writer for an anime or do you sometimes just write two papers and don't continue the rest ???

Post by aimi-dno Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:34 pm

i think it dose take sometime it depend on the writer skills for sure and if the story is to be a really good one that might be another reason that the writer will have spend sometime finishing the story.
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:15 pm

im sure it depends alot on the type of writer you are and how good you write compared to the others , also the people you know and the things you write about , theres many factors to becoming a writer and you need to master most or almost all of them
    aimi-dno
    aimi-dno

Post by aimi-dno Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:26 am

yeah thats a sure thing
    chibixdesigner
    chibixdesigner

Post by chibixdesigner Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:36 pm

Good point , I also believe that it depends on the write as well as the time and also maybe even luck could affect it
    TGM
    TGM
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by TGM Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:42 pm

I don't have patience to write, I wish I did though. D:
    Yoko-chan
    Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

Post by Yoko-chan Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:16 am

I love writing. Anything from poems to fanfiction. In my case, i pay a lot of attention to details and if something doesn't sound right i change it tens of times before i find a more suitable expression. After writing a paragraph, i re-read it several times to make sure it's ok, to make sure it sounds ok, to make sure i have all my commas and dots and and everything. I finish a chapter, i read it again top to bottom. Sometimes it really gets annoying, but i like it nevertheless.
    minininja
    minininja

Post by minininja Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:38 am

it would be cool to be a writer for an anime hmmm i think ima write an anime now
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:01 pm

hahaha same here , wait how do we write one? tho , is it just a story or a storyline
    minininja
    minininja

Post by minininja Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:11 pm

good question maybe we should find that out
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:17 pm

haha yea i really wonder now
    aimi-dno
    aimi-dno

Post by aimi-dno Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:50 am

Yoko-chan
    Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

Post by Yoko-chan Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:15 am

Speaking of this... Do you think we could use a Fanfiction section? We could practice our writing skills there. Write stories or just one-shots or poems and post them there, comment on them, correct the mistakes (if there are), maybe have writing contests or stuff like that and the winner would get a badge to attach at his signature or something like that. We could do the same with drawings and AMVs... Well it's just a thought, but it might work...
    aimi-dno
    aimi-dno

Post by aimi-dno Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:39 am

yeah that would be great,good idea yoko-chan *thumbsup*
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:51 am

wow , im very impressed ...... well lets start a general diccsuion on it and then ill talk to the admin about it as well , im sure once he see`s the topic and how everyone is excited about it , he will make one , thats what happen with the RPG section at least
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:08 am

minininja
    minininja

Post by minininja Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:46 pm

hmmmm
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:08 pm

yea
    minininja
    minininja

Post by minininja Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:12 pm

blah
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:39 pm

haha
    Yoko-chan
    Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

Post by Yoko-chan Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:38 am

Yeeeeyyy! I'm so happy you guys are interested in this! Very Happy
    yuki123
    yuki123
    Class D Animelogist
    Class D Animelogist

Post by yuki123 Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:19 am

Thanks all Smile
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:47 pm

no problem and great to see you back
    Yoko-chan
    Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

Post by Yoko-chan Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:42 am

Hope to see more of you around here! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 6:14 am