Animelovers411 Connection

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new Forum made for the true Animelovers411 viewers! Get to know all new anime lovers and old firends on you new Animelovers411 Connection!

Enjoy anime at 11:00 pm to 5:00 am, Saturday night on Adult Swim!

+7
L
OnomichiSaruokami
luffydrunk
gaara`s land
Goku
zero
bleachlove
11 posters

is naruto an anime or a manga?

zero
    zero
    Sergeant Major Animelogist

is naruto an anime or a manga? - Page 2 Empty Re: is naruto an anime or a manga?

Post by zero Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:04 am

that makes seens , i dont know i wish i could write out a storyline of an anime im not much of a drawer , well yet im working on it but im not as dettermined to do it , and on top of that im not good at writing lol , but my creativity is out of this world i just want to share it with the anime world so im kinda stuck between to hard places
    Yoko-chan
    Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

is naruto an anime or a manga? - Page 2 Empty Re: is naruto an anime or a manga?

Post by Yoko-chan Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:07 am

What you're writing there at the fabfiction section could be the storyline for an anime. Smile
    I'm terrible at drawing...
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:17 am

really? well do you know anything about how to get a career in that and stuff cause i really truly enjoy that just my writing skills arent the best you know and thanks yoko!!!
    Yoko-chan
    Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

Post by Yoko-chan Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:43 am

Oh no unfortunatedly i have no idea. At some point, i was advised to sell my fics since they had many readers and the comments were encouraging. However... well something came up and all of a sudden i can't do anything anymore. Smile
    So basically i think you can do that. But you have a long way to get there. I first suggest you start searching for forums or blogs that only deal with fanfiction in order to fully understand what it's all about and how it should look like. Then start seriously writing and that's when you'll see how difficult and tiring it is, but also when you see encouraging comments and readers' thoughts, you'll think it was all worth it. That's pretty much how i felt. Very Happy
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:47 am

wow i have so much to learn from you know yoko!!! lol xD lol well i think ill lookin to some blogs lol and see if they can ever follow my fanfics or something this should be fun lol your such a great friend yoko!!
    Yoko-chan
    Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

Post by Yoko-chan Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:53 am

Don't mention it! Very Happy There are many things to take into consideration when writing a fic and the best way to understand that is by reading other works first. At least that's how i started.
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:01 am

lol actually i read one and i saw what you were talking about i mean one was all about a horror it was great just some typos and mistakes made me not want to comment
    Yoko-chan
    Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

Post by Yoko-chan Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:04 am

That's exactly the good part of posting them on a forum. Readers get to comment and to correct mistakes. No matter how many times we'd read it before posting, there still might be mistakes and a fresh pair of eyes can help you improve. Smile
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:09 am

haha thats great lol and your so right i mean once my teacher looked at my paper and then one of my other teachers looked at it , the other teacher found more mistakes once it was checked by the other teacher its just common lol
    Yoko-chan
    Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

Post by Yoko-chan Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:46 am

Yep. That's why you need more pairs of eyes to check out your work. And now, what's the best and easyest way to get readers to check out your work? Well, what do they see first? They see the title. Let's take anime for example. If the title doesn't seem a bit interesting or sounds boring or too revealing, then you definetly won't watch it. So you need an interesting title at first. Smile
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:03 am

lol well i thought that my title was good ?
    Yoko-chan
    Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

Post by Yoko-chan Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:42 am

Oh! I forgot to tell you about yours!Told ya i'm really slow sometimes. Very Happy
    Your fic's title is great. You made an awesome choice because giving your fic the name of your main character is both revealing and mysterious at the same time. We (readers) find out from the start what the name of your main character is, but we don't know anything else so we are bound to read in order to find out.
    However, there was a little misunderstanding there. You don't have to write "Chapter 1 - Katsu", "Chapter 2 - Katsu" and so on. There are two options: you either just simply write "Chapter 1", "Chpater 2" and so on, or you give each chapter its own title to represent what would happen in that chapter. Something for example, you can name your first chapter "Chapter 1 - Riding" or "Chapter 1 - Unexpected" or something like that. Very Happy
    Fletchaaa
    Fletchaaa
    Class D Animelogist
    Class D Animelogist

Post by Fletchaaa Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:25 am

Was this even a serious question? Lots of anime are adapted from manga, its not really something uncommon at all. Look at Bleach, One Piece, Dragon Ball Z, Air Gear, and tons more. Its not like something that is a manga can't be an anime.

If your question was "Is Naruto originally an manga or was the anime first?" then it would have made more sense.
    Yoko-chan
    Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

Post by Yoko-chan Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:34 am

Some people are just new to the whole concept and they prefer asking rather than searching for themselves. Many people say that animes are plain cartoons and they don't ask nor search for themselves. I think that's more sad than this.
    Fletchaaa
    Fletchaaa
    Class D Animelogist
    Class D Animelogist

Post by Fletchaaa Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:45 am

Yoko-chan wrote:Some people are just new to the whole concept and they prefer asking rather than searching for themselves. Many people say that animes are plain cartoons and they don't ask nor search for themselves. I think that's more sad than this.

Yeah just seems weird though, guess whats common knowledge to some doesn't mean common knowledge to everyone.
    Yoko-chan
    Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

Post by Yoko-chan Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:48 am

He he! That's right. I must admit i found it weird at first too, but then i kinda thought about my own bumpy ride through the anime / manga world and ... Well, and i answered the question. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 5:18 am