Animelovers411 Connection

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new Forum made for the true Animelovers411 viewers! Get to know all new anime lovers and old firends on you new Animelovers411 Connection!

Enjoy anime at 11:00 pm to 5:00 am, Saturday night on Adult Swim!

+3
TGM
zero
gaara`s land
7 posters

It looks like desert punk is becoming out of date.....

gaara`s land
    gaara`s land
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

It looks like desert punk is becoming out of date..... Empty It looks like desert punk is becoming out of date.....

Post by gaara`s land Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:59 am

Just a few days ago I was able to get my hands on the full complete box set of desert punk for only 13$.... This is unfortunate but in my book, this anime is not old at all... or not even close to being old....
    What do you guys think?
    zero
    zero
    Sergeant Major Animelogist

It looks like desert punk is becoming out of date..... Empty Re: It looks like desert punk is becoming out of date.....

Post by zero Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:08 am

Well, desert punk is known but not popular if you ask me! [url=Desert Punk]http://www.squidoo.com/desert-punk-anime-review[/url] is more about a short series and a climax to a hoooking end. People like it but it didnt go so far in the anime community if you ask me!
    TGM
    TGM
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

It looks like desert punk is becoming out of date..... Empty Re: It looks like desert punk is becoming out of date.....

Post by TGM Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:43 pm

well, welcome back mate.
    MangaX
    MangaX
    Pirvate Second Class Animelogist

Post by MangaX Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:11 pm

gaara`s land wrote:Just a few days ago I was able to get my hands on the full complete box set of desert punk for only 13$.... This is unfortunate but in my book, this anime is not old at all... or not even close to being old....
    What do you guys think?

Good dealio my friendd , you did a good jobb
    minininja
    minininja

Post by minininja Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:13 pm

You always do a swell job Garra. Smile
    TGM
    TGM
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by TGM Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:46 pm

Just because you got something cheap doesn't make it an old anime o-o
    MangaX
    MangaX

Post by MangaX Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:51 pm

he neverr saaid thaat mate
    TGM
    TGM
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by TGM Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:04 pm

Read it. it def sounds like he's calling the anime old cause he got it's kinda old.

"This is unfortunate but in my book, this anime is not old at all..."
    MangaX
    MangaX

Post by MangaX Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:24 am

gaara`s land wrote:Just a few days ago I was able to get my hands on the full complete box set of desert punk for only 13$.... This is unfortunate but in my book, this anime is not old at all... or not even close to being old....
    What do you guys think?

it clearlyy sayss its not evenn close to bein oldd bro.. he`s sayin itss unfortunate cus he thoughhtt the anime is more popular , whihcc woulldd makee it moree expansive/pricey
    TGM
    TGM
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by TGM Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:19 pm

o.o You don't need to get your panties in a bunch over it.
    minininja
    minininja

Post by minininja Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:46 pm

MangaX wrote:
    What do you guys think?

it clearlyy sayss its not evenn close to bein oldd bro.. he`s sayin itss unfortunate cus he thoughhtt the anime is more popular , whihcc woulldd makee it moree expansive/pricey
    X it would be appreciated if you didn't seem like you were trying to start arguments... Stating your opinion is more than welcome but keep it nice... v.v
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:08 pm

so wait a mod was trying to start a fight huh?
    TGM
    TGM
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by TGM Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:19 pm

Excuse me?
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:50 am

well, this forum wont tolerate fighting so both Maj (TGM) and MangaX just chill alright?
    TGM
    TGM
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by TGM Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:07 am

/facepalm. You don't even know what's happening so don't get into it? k?
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:28 am

umm for some one who has been ignoring me ever since I made mod , Im not sure if I can honestly believe that you didnt start that fight?! K?
    TGM
    TGM
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by TGM Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:49 pm

Ignoring? you're the one that's never on.
    Iru
    Iru
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by Iru Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:17 am

(...) Well, don't sweat it, let's tidy this confusion, shall we.
    From what I can see, Gaara said he managed a cheap price for a Desert Punk box set. No surprise in there, it tends to lower price with time. But this made him wonder if the anime was that old to be that cheap.
    The first comment was from Zero, who focused more in the "age & show's popularity". This is because he made another relation: he related the cheap price to popularity. The first actual reply to what Gaara was referring to was from TGM (can't be bothered to quote right now).
    I think because of Zero's comment MangaX misunderstood what Gaara was actually refering to. Because of this, a dissagreement started.
    @Zero Re-read the thread. Let's be wise,
    TGM wrote:o.o You don't need to get your panties in a bunch over it.
    That's not an instigating response, it's a clear "give-up on arguing more" reply.
    So, was that understandable? Everyone who contradicted TGM, please give him your apologies. He was rather upset by no one getting him, I say.
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:16 pm

Thank you Iru for fixing that I am sorry I stepped out of line, I thought he was picking on MangaX ... I am sorry.
    minininja
    minininja

Post by minininja Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:32 pm

I'm with Iru... it was a misunderstanding and should be dropped...

zero
    zero

Post by zero Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm

Sorry guys ... But anyone relize mangaX hasnt been here in a while? did we scare him away
    minininja
    minininja

Post by minininja Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:29 am

It's the pattern that I mention in one of my topics... we get new members they are active for a few days then poof they are nowhere to be found. v.v
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:14 pm

I talked to him on facebook he is coming back tonight! he said that he didnt want to be apart of a fight and that he loves this forum so lets not worry about it!
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:18 pm

Hello, I see that there was a recent fight between mods if this continues I will take both your titles and ban you from this forum, I trust both of you guys with the success of this forum I want to insure you that Fighting will not be allowed here and If you want to fight go somewhere else. For mods, I think this is so disrespectful to me and your forum members after two days this post will be deleted permanently. Thank you for your time.
    MangaX
    MangaX

Post by MangaX Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:56 pm

Srry Admin .... It must of been my fault Don`t ban Maj and Zero their my friends...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 04, 2024 10:50 am