Animelovers411 Connection

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new Forum made for the true Animelovers411 viewers! Get to know all new anime lovers and old firends on you new Animelovers411 Connection!

Enjoy anime at 11:00 pm to 5:00 am, Saturday night on Adult Swim!

3 posters

Where did Rumiko Hakatashi get his idea for Inuyasha?

minininja
    minininja
    Sergeant Major Animelogist

Where did Rumiko Hakatashi get his idea for Inuyasha?  Empty Where did Rumiko Hakatashi get his idea for Inuyasha?

Post by minininja Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:55 am

Me Lex and his brother and his brothers girlfriend were on our way back from the zoo. I don't really remember how we got on the topic of YuYu Hakusho but we did. We were discussing Kurama in his demon fox form (yoko) he has the silver hair and the dog ears. So I pointed out that maybe that's where the creator for inuyasha got the idea for how inuyasha would look. I think it makes sense. But what do you think?
    zero
    zero

Where did Rumiko Hakatashi get his idea for Inuyasha?  Empty Re: Where did Rumiko Hakatashi get his idea for Inuyasha?

Post by zero Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:41 am

I guess it started with any other thing, like thinking of a hit for example like trying to make a hit song for your band or something. You know something like them trying to think it out?
    minininja
    minininja

Where did Rumiko Hakatashi get his idea for Inuyasha?  Empty Re: Where did Rumiko Hakatashi get his idea for Inuyasha?

Post by minininja Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:17 am

Yeah I see what your saying... Cept I mean The idea in how they look is so similar... i kinda think he got the idea for inuyasha from kurama's form yoko.
    TGM
    TGM
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by TGM Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:54 pm

Hmm, idk. You should try looking The author's profile up somewhere (wikipedia maybe) I bet they said it before.

I bet this could be moved to the Manga section btw P:<
    minininja
    minininja

Post by minininja Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:15 pm

XD yeah it probably could be cept i didn't think about it till after.

Yeah i will have to do that cause it has me wondering now

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 4:04 am