Animelovers411 Connection

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new Forum made for the true Animelovers411 viewers! Get to know all new anime lovers and old firends on you new Animelovers411 Connection!

Enjoy anime at 11:00 pm to 5:00 am, Saturday night on Adult Swim!

+2
TGM
minininja
6 posters

End of the world hype.

minininja
    minininja
    Sergeant Major Animelogist

End of the world hype.  Empty End of the world hype.

Post by minininja Thu May 19, 2011 1:32 pm

Apparently, there is hype going around about the world supposedly ending saturday....
    What I would like to know is who do humans think they are...
    The bible is very clear about stating not even the angels nor the son himself will know when the world is going to end. (I hope this post doesn't offend anyone but I figured this is the best place for me to share my thoughts.)

Also not only does the son not know the angels don't even know. So can someone please tell me why the hell humans think they know... I mean really it's like the hype that happened in Y2K... -_- people disgust me.
    TGM
    TGM
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

End of the world hype.  Empty Re: End of the world hype.

Post by TGM Thu May 19, 2011 5:31 pm

I'd just ignore it. Not like you can stop it or anything if it really did happen
    KidGoku10
    KidGoku10
    Pirvate Second Class Animelogist
    Pirvate Second Class Animelogist

Post by KidGoku10 Thu May 19, 2011 5:45 pm

i would too but im a Muslim and even in our book it doesn't say when the world will end
    minininja
    minininja

Post by minininja Thu May 19, 2011 5:59 pm

Yeah... I mean in any religious book that I know of it doesn't say when the world is going to end. So why do people insist on claiming they know exactly it will happen... -__-
    TGM
    TGM
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by TGM Fri May 20, 2011 8:03 pm

Keep on dancing till the world endds <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg8k2OkR4qc XD
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Fri May 20, 2011 8:52 pm

yeah today everyone has been talking about it as well, but I dont know maybe it will happen maybe it wont happen!
    minininja
    minininja

Post by minininja Fri May 20, 2011 10:25 pm

I don't think it will... In the bible it's very clear that no one knows not the angels not the son only God knows... So I don't get where people come off with them knowing when the world is going to end it frustrates me that people take it as a joke. Also why worry about it if you don't know when it is going to happen. Why spend your life worrying about something that your not even sure is gonna happen in your life time. I mean this 84 yr old preacher has people walking away from their homes, jobs, and even children... This guy should be put in jail... How can people just up and abandon their children just because some guy wants to start some hype about the world ending... Also this guy contradicts himself by stating that the rapture starts may 21st but the world won't end till oct 21st gotta love his chosen dates... I mean common... the rapture will be like one year of famine one year of poverty among other things that is supposed to last 7 years before the world does end... And honestly I'm not seeing the point in worrying about it. So why can't people just get a life and stop trying to scare people and stop messing up peoples lives I mean does he not get that the people who walked away from their homes were caused by their decision to believe him at his doomsday convention... that guy sickens me... ugh!
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Fri May 20, 2011 10:45 pm

thats what I am saying these people need to get a life and relax a little
    YuYu
    YuYu
    First Lieuteniant Animelogist
    First Lieuteniant Animelogist

Post by YuYu Fri May 20, 2011 10:55 pm

minininja wrote:Yeah... I mean in any religious book that I know of it doesn't say when the world is going to end. So why do people insist on claiming they know exactly it will happen... -__-

its very religious and you make a good point, but people these days are crazy at times XD
    minininja
    minininja

Post by minininja Sat May 21, 2011 1:46 am

Yeah they are. They focus way too much on worrying about when the world will end and get themselves scared and frightened... Truth is no one knows when the world is going to end could be a minute from now an hour a day a month a year or 1000 yrs no one knows... So why waste your life trying to predict when it's going to end and enjoy life... sheesh. *facepalm*
    Zaper_the_Warrior
    Zaper_the_Warrior
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by Zaper_the_Warrior Sat May 21, 2011 6:26 am

Well, I woke up this morning. I guess the world is still going. I agree, why do people worry more about what they can't control than they do about what they can?

minininja wrote:I don't think it will... In the bible it's very clear that no one knows not the angels not the son only God knows... So I don't get where people come off with them knowing when the world is going to end it frustrates me that people take it as a joke. Also why worry about it if you don't know when it is going to happen. Why spend your life worrying about something that your not even sure is gonna happen in your life time. I mean this 84 yr old preacher has people walking away from their homes, jobs, and even children... This guy should be put in jail... How can people just up and abandon their children just because some guy wants to start some hype about the world ending... Also this guy contradicts himself by stating that the rapture starts may 21st but the world won't end till oct 21st gotta love his chosen dates... I mean common... the rapture will be like one year of famine one year of poverty among other things that is supposed to last 7 years before the world does end... And honestly I'm not seeing the point in worrying about it. So why can't people just get a life and stop trying to scare people and stop messing up peoples lives I mean does he not get that the people who walked away from their homes were caused by their decision to believe him at his doomsday convention... that guy sickens me... ugh!

I wouldn't so so sickened by the one guy as much as the sheep following him. If he didn't have something for them to follow they would just follow another guy. All the preacher is is another celebrity who's using a chance for fame. Most people are nothing but sheep, if they don't have something to follow (a religion, a celebrity, an profit claiming the end of the world) they would never be able to go on with there life. Even if they have no clue who or what they are really following. That's why so many get so mad when you dispute there religion or views (and just as many when you ask them why they don't have one). So don't blame the shepherd, blame the sheep.
    minininja
    minininja

Post by minininja Sat May 21, 2011 12:12 pm

Zaper_the_Warrior wrote:Well, I woke up this morning. I guess the world is still going. I agree, why do people worry more about what they can't control than they do about what they can?

minininja wrote:I don't think it will... In the bible it's very clear that no one knows not the angels not the son only God knows... So I don't get where people come off with them knowing when the world is going to end it frustrates me that people take it as a joke. Also why worry about it if you don't know when it is going to happen. Why spend your life worrying about something that your not even sure is gonna happen in your life time. I mean this 84 yr old preacher has people walking away from their homes, jobs, and even children... This guy should be put in jail... How can people just up and abandon their children just because some guy wants to start some hype about the world ending... Also this guy contradicts himself by stating that the rapture starts may 21st but the world won't end till oct 21st gotta love his chosen dates... I mean common... the rapture will be like one year of famine one year of poverty among other things that is supposed to last 7 years before the world does end... And honestly I'm not seeing the point in worrying about it. So why can't people just get a life and stop trying to scare people and stop messing up peoples lives I mean does he not get that the people who walked away from their homes were caused by their decision to believe him at his doomsday convention... that guy sickens me... ugh!

I wouldn't so so sickened by the one guy as much as the sheep following him. If he didn't have something for them to follow they would just follow another guy. All the preacher is is another celebrity who's using a chance for fame. Most people are nothing but sheep, if they don't have something to follow (a religion, a celebrity, an profit claiming the end of the world) they would never be able to go on with there life. Even if they have no clue who or what they are really following. That's why so many get so mad when you dispute there religion or views (and just as many when you ask them why they don't have one). So don't blame the shepherd, blame the sheep.
    Oh I definitely agree but the people wouldn't follow him if he didn't proclaim that he knew when the end was coming... they are idiots for believeing him but it also comes down to that society has become way too lazy that they have to comform to the ways of the world which is sad... people have brains they need to use them...

Also the reason people get mad about their religion is because the person who is asking them about their religion could know more about them... oy... people are so dumb sometimes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 02, 2024 2:41 pm