Animelovers411 Connection

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new Forum made for the true Animelovers411 viewers! Get to know all new anime lovers and old firends on you new Animelovers411 Connection!

Enjoy anime at 11:00 pm to 5:00 am, Saturday night on Adult Swim!

2 posters

death note live action movie

zero
    zero
    Sergeant Major Animelogist
    Sergeant Major Animelogist

death note live action movie Empty death note live action movie

Post by zero Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:53 am

Omg last night I watched the Deathnote live action movie , its Deathnote but with real actors and ppl it was out standing I really miss Deathnote and it never disappoints me I loved the movie and it was great anyone see it?
    Yoko-chan
    Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

death note live action movie Empty Re: death note live action movie

Post by Yoko-chan Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:36 am

Of course!! You know there are two parts of the movie - "Death Note", "Death Note - The Last Name" - and there's also a spin-off called "L saves the world".
    Tatsuya Fujiwara who played Yagami Light and Kenichi Matsuyama who played L were both fantastic! Well they normally are awesome actors to begin with. Very Happy

At some point, i watched a show where Tatsuya and Kenichi were invited to talk about the shooting of the Death Note movies and they were saying that they were so in to the whole action that they actually avoided each other during breaks because they felt as if they were enemies or something. Just when the shootings were over, were they able to properly talk to each other and befriend. Very Happy They were so cute!

Current date/time is Thu Jul 04, 2024 11:57 am