Animelovers411 Connection

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new Forum made for the true Animelovers411 viewers! Get to know all new anime lovers and old firends on you new Animelovers411 Connection!

Enjoy anime at 11:00 pm to 5:00 am, Saturday night on Adult Swim!

2 posters

Has anyone seen an interview with the creators of Death Note?

L
    L
    Pirvite First Class Animelogist
    Pirvite First Class Animelogist

Has anyone seen an interview with the creators of Death Note? Empty Has anyone seen an interview with the creators of Death Note?

Post by L Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:40 pm

I remember someone mentioning how they saw an interview with the creator of Death Note, and how they stated that "someone like Near obviously exists". I tried looking up the interview, but I couldn't find anything at all. So, I was just wondering if anyone has seen the interview, or if anyone knows where I could find it?

I'm also interested in seeing how the creator would look since apparently no one seems to have any information on them, or anything except the fact that he/she likes to collect tea cups, sits in a similar fashion to L, and could plot day and night without resting. So, if anyone has anything, help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks much
    gaara`s land
    gaara`s land
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Has anyone seen an interview with the creators of Death Note? Empty Re: Has anyone seen an interview with the creators of Death Note?

Post by gaara`s land Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:56 pm

I heard that too, but i also heard that the cast and director cut it because two of the death note anime serie actors said that they should not start something like that, but try and finish the series out. which made a lot of sense, but then i did not hear anything relating to that ever again.

Current date/time is Thu Jul 04, 2024 11:31 am