Animelovers411 Connection

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new Forum made for the true Animelovers411 viewers! Get to know all new anime lovers and old firends on you new Animelovers411 Connection!

Enjoy anime at 11:00 pm to 5:00 am, Saturday night on Adult Swim!

3 posters

what if they said they want to ban video games

zero
    zero
    Sergeant Major Animelogist

what if they said they want to ban video games  Empty what if they said they want to ban video games

Post by zero Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:25 pm

There`s a bill in japan I think that makes to hard for anime, manga, and Japanese video games to freely express themselves, it bans them having virtual crimes and rape, and other bad things that might disturb the youth.
    What do you think of this.??
    Yoko-chan
    Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

what if they said they want to ban video games  Empty Re: what if they said they want to ban video games

Post by Yoko-chan Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:15 am

Uuuuffffff this is a delicate subject. It's true that some animes are not appropriate for kids, but i don't think they should be banned for good. That's because animes are not only for kids, but for people of all ages... That's just my opinion...
    Iru
    Iru
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

what if they said they want to ban video games  Empty Re: what if they said they want to ban video games

Post by Iru Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:33 am

That's why there's a +18. Anyway, I agree with Yoko-chan.
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:18 am

I agree I mean not every video game is for kids there are some that are for older adults and even younger adults that's why there's all the ratings like M for mature T for teen and so on

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 04, 2024 12:15 pm