Animelovers411 Connection

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new Forum made for the true Animelovers411 viewers! Get to know all new anime lovers and old firends on you new Animelovers411 Connection!

Enjoy anime at 11:00 pm to 5:00 am, Saturday night on Adult Swim!

+2
zero
Iru
6 posters

Your favourite seiyuu (voice actors)

Iru
    Iru
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Your favourite seiyuu (voice actors) Empty Your favourite seiyuu (voice actors)

Post by Iru Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:12 pm

In anime, voice actors are the ones who bring characters to life, and so essential are for the construction and deliver of a character. A voice actor completes the character, even though a character doesn't need a voice actor to be completed. The character only needs the voice actor to be portrayed verbally, which has to reflect the character's personality/characteristics. However, this itself (the voice acting) will characterize the character more, adding and/or perfecting traits of it.

But, moving on with the topic.
    There are quite some seiyuu that I fancy, but probably the one I've liked the most and I'll mention now, (being the first seiyuu whose voice I have recognized), is Miyano Mamoru, more specifically for Tamaki Suoh. It was immaculated. I remember I saw the english voice acting briefly. I liked it, still, the character I was apprehensive the most was Tamaki. It didn't grasp one thing about Tamaki, oh so evident and bombastic in Miyano Mamoru voice acting: the majesty. Not only elegance but also the might of Tamaki's class (I hope I made myself clear...)

How about you, who's your favourite seiyuu and why (if you would like to explain) ?
    Btw, any nationality is fine, doesn't need to be japanese.

zero
    zero
    Sergeant Major Animelogist

Your favourite seiyuu (voice actors) Empty Re: Your favourite seiyuu (voice actors)

Post by zero Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:53 pm

Toshio Furukawa is my favourite one he is a veteran seiyū who was born on July 16, 1946 and he just was one i found at a young age
    Yoko-chan
    Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

Your favourite seiyuu (voice actors) Empty Re: Your favourite seiyuu (voice actors)

Post by Yoko-chan Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:46 am

Oh yes!!! I looove Miyano!! Very Happy

Your favourite seiyuu (voice actors) Animefactmamoru

zero
    zero

Post by zero Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:04 pm

wow thats an awesome picture lol and are you back yoko??
    TGM
    TGM
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by TGM Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:53 pm

YOKO IS BACK OOO:

and I don't really have a favorite voice actor... Who ever voices Byakuya (Bleach) is awesome though ;D
    Iru
    Iru
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by Iru Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:10 pm

Yoko-chan, thumb up!
    Yoko-chan
    Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

Post by Yoko-chan Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:13 am

He he! Thanks you guys, i really missed ya all and i missed being here. Smile

TGM i also love Byakuya's seiyuu, but i love Zaraki's even more!! Well that's also because Zaraki is my all time favorite anime character. Very Happy
    Iru
    Iru
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by Iru Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:12 pm

Missed you too. Ah, he does Taizou in Gintama too.
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:56 pm

Yoko-chan wrote:He he! Thanks you guys, i really missed ya all and i missed being here. Smile

TGM i also love Byakuya's seiyuu, but i love Zaraki's even more!! Well that's also because Zaraki is my all time favorite anime character. Very Happy
    yoko I've missed you so much lol and Zara's really cool for real
    Iru
    Iru
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by Iru Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:18 pm

A convo between Daisuke Ono and Jun Fukuyama. I can't tell what they are saying, but I hear things as tsundere, S & M so they must be having fun (grin). I love hearing them loling.

Next, Gintama one.
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:44 am

the first video is not working... (Sad face) but the second one was great! lol it was funny to me lol
    Iru
    Iru
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by Iru Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:18 pm

Adding Sugita Tomokazu and Koyasu Takehito. Sugita plays Gintoki in Gintama and also Hideki in Chobits, Koyasu plays Takasugi in Gintama, Neuro Nougami, Scar's brother in FMA, this guy is everywhere to be honest. He is currently the most prolific seiyuu.
    OnomichiSaruokami
    OnomichiSaruokami

Post by OnomichiSaruokami Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:07 am

My favorite was Vic that voiced Edward Elric, but his voice was overused in many animes that came on Adult Swim.
    Like Kekkashi, Ouran High School Host Club, DNAngel.

My new favorite is whoever is voicing Ciel Phantomhive from Kuroshitsuji because I'm too lazy to look it up myself <3

Your favourite seiyuu (voice actors) 91806
    minininja
    minininja

Post by minininja Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:11 am

My favorite voice actors is the ones who did the voicing for Gir and zim from invader zim which by the way I have met and zim was very into the voice lol
    OnomichiSaruokami
    OnomichiSaruokami

Post by OnomichiSaruokami Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:37 pm

Oh Em Gee~ You too? Interesting. I met them last month at Supercon.
    minininja
    minininja

Post by minininja Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:20 pm

O.o no way.... me too! where did you go? I went to the one in KNoxville Tn
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:32 pm

Supercon? that sounds awesome!!
    minininja
    minininja

Post by minininja Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:48 pm

Oh it was! Meeting the voice actors for zim and gir was soooo awesome. Though gir didn't talk in his gir voice like zim did... but it was still sweet.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content