Animelovers411 Connection

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new Forum made for the true Animelovers411 viewers! Get to know all new anime lovers and old firends on you new Animelovers411 Connection!

Enjoy anime at 11:00 pm to 5:00 am, Saturday night on Adult Swim!

2 posters

background check

minininja
    minininja
    Sergeant Major Animelogist

background check Empty background check

Post by minininja Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:54 pm

So I got hired at jcpenney and waiting over a week for them to realize that my social security number didn't match my name.... well they resubmitted it and now im waiting again.... im not going to wait too much longer.... cause I can't keep sitting around waiting to be called in for training....
    Yoko-chan
    Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

background check Empty Re: background check

Post by Yoko-chan Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:21 am

Wow i can't believe this... I have no idea how things work over there, but here, you simply come to an interview and if both parties agree, the newly hired person starts work when the both parties decide and that's it... paperwork is done in the first week of work or something like that and it's just the contract basically...
    minininja
    minininja

Post by minininja Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:08 pm

Yeah well here if you want a decent job they have to check your criminal history... Like I work for a retail store and I put up price signs and make sure the prices on things are right and I basically make sure that when the store has a huge sale that I put up the right signs so the company doesn't lose money...
    But, the background check the reason it took so long was because they spelled my name Deeana when it's spelled Diana but pronounced Deanna I know that's confusing but yeah so they had to send in a second time... not to mention now that I work there I still have to watch videos and do this notebook thingy... X.X it works though least it's a decent job and Lex and I can get our own place soon I hope either that or move to Ukraine in which that option is still up in the air...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05, 2024 1:12 pm