Animelovers411 Connection

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new Forum made for the true Animelovers411 viewers! Get to know all new anime lovers and old firends on you new Animelovers411 Connection!

Enjoy anime at 11:00 pm to 5:00 am, Saturday night on Adult Swim!

2 posters

The Realm of Athena - Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas

Iru
    Iru
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

The Realm of Athena - Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas Empty The Realm of Athena - Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas

Post by Iru Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:47 am

God, I love the intro song. I fancy EUROX...have to search for more. Now that you mentioned...how come I haven't seen this one already? I think I just got motivated... Video of opening and video of full song.
    TGM
    TGM
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

The Realm of Athena - Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas Empty Re: The Realm of Athena - Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas

Post by TGM Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:51 pm

wow , not bad! I really do like the Intro. :3
    Iru
    Iru
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

The Realm of Athena - Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas Empty Re: The Realm of Athena - Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas

Post by Iru Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:12 am

Oh, I think they totally nailed it in there. It's so well syncronized I can't help but to squirm everytime I see it.

I'm really loving TMS for this, great character design, good story (SS, though another arc) and very good animation, I also like the seiyuus, some names I know I like are in there (Daisuke Ono). The OST is good too (organ heart).
    I'm going to the 5th OVA, need to finish the last part of the 4 and I'm liking it, even though it's more a less 1/3 way (I think) and the battle is just starting. I'm so glad there will be a second season, if I'm not mistaken the story is in its 15th volume already. Hopefully it will continue.
    TGM
    TGM
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by TGM Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:25 pm

Never watched it . . o3o
    Looked cool.

Thanks for getting me obsessed with another song thoughh. xDD >.>
    Iru
    Iru
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by Iru Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:57 am

(chuckle) You're welcome!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 6:32 am