Animelovers411 Connection

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new Forum made for the true Animelovers411 viewers! Get to know all new anime lovers and old firends on you new Animelovers411 Connection!

Enjoy anime at 11:00 pm to 5:00 am, Saturday night on Adult Swim!

+2
zero
gaara`s land
6 posters

How do you freestyle and make up ur own anime and still make it look really good?

gaara`s land
    gaara`s land
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

How do you freestyle and make up ur own anime and still make it look really good? Empty How do you freestyle and make up ur own anime and still make it look really good?

Post by gaara`s land Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:19 pm

How do you freestyle and make up ur own anime and still make it look really good?

Does it work by copying (drawing) a bunch of anime pictures just to kinda get used to how the eyes, the face, the variety of expressions, different types of body figures, etc? Or is there another way. Cuz I wanna be good at drawing any kinda anime just for the fun of it, let alone drawing my own ones without having to copy some other picture.
    zero
    zero
    Sergeant Major Animelogist

How do you freestyle and make up ur own anime and still make it look really good? Empty Re: How do you freestyle and make up ur own anime and still make it look really good?

Post by zero Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:22 pm

copying dont improve your own creative talent, try observing how they done such position of the face, the arms , eyes etc...
    and draw your own anime like the way they did but not copying them,, youll notice your own creativeness will improve.. trust me.. heheh

just feel it man
    bleachlove
    Pirvite First Class Animelogist
    Pirvite First Class Animelogist

How do you freestyle and make up ur own anime and still make it look really good? Empty Re: How do you freestyle and make up ur own anime and still make it look really good?

Post by bleachlove Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:26 pm

yea its all about feeling it for me try it out and never give up
    Goku
    Class D Animelogist
    Class D Animelogist

Post by Goku Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:47 pm

well yha i also say that copyright is nothing you can be proud of what you will make and you will get to know how to make these animes
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:50 pm

You have a point good info
    OnomichiSaruokami
    OnomichiSaruokami

Post by OnomichiSaruokami Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:45 am

Making your own original idea should come from the top of your head. It's easy.
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:35 pm

could you teach me or us how to get it off the top of your head like so simple you know
    OnomichiSaruokami
    OnomichiSaruokami

Post by OnomichiSaruokami Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:29 am

I don't know how to teach it. It just comes naturally, I guess.
    Iru
    Iru
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by Iru Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:40 am

Well, to be honest I feel like I have a kind of parameters of what I would like (drawing that is). I like to see others works because it serves not only as inspiration but as reference it will evolve and expand and help me find my style. For example "I really like it, but I think I would change the eyes", "I wouldn't draw his face so like that", etc.

Thing is, there's nothing wrong with copying because you will always adapt it. You'll copy and the copy will only serve as a reference for you. Tbh, I believe there's a lot of technique in drawing things. When you start trying to do your thing you'll remember better how do you want it to be like and that allied to the copy, the technique and your creativity will make you easily and polish your drawing.
    It happens to me, I once found a drawing that I truly liked the style because it corresponded to the so called parameters and I just decided I will take it as my most important reference and I'm confident with it I will create the style that I want.
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:38 am

That's awesome and very smart I wouldn't be able to do that type of stuff idk I still need to work on it and everything

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 02, 2024 8:46 am