Animelovers411 Connection

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new Forum made for the true Animelovers411 viewers! Get to know all new anime lovers and old firends on you new Animelovers411 Connection!

Enjoy anime at 11:00 pm to 5:00 am, Saturday night on Adult Swim!

5 posters

What Japanese anime has the catchiest opening theme song to you?

zero
    zero
    Sergeant Major Animelogist
    Sergeant Major Animelogist

What Japanese anime has the catchiest opening theme song to you? Empty What Japanese anime has the catchiest opening theme song to you?

Post by zero Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:53 am

whats one that really gets you hooked ?
    aimi-dno
    aimi-dno
    Pirvite First Class Animelogist

What Japanese anime has the catchiest opening theme song to you? Empty Re: What Japanese anime has the catchiest opening theme song to you?

Post by aimi-dno Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:47 am

kuroshitsuji ^^
    Yoko-chan
    Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

What Japanese anime has the catchiest opening theme song to you? Empty Re: What Japanese anime has the catchiest opening theme song to you?

Post by Yoko-chan Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:04 am

Kuroshitsuji, Vampire Knight (i sometimes still find myself mumbling the words: "Akaku, akaku, akaku... Yurete... Teehee), Clannad (the same thing goes for this one with the dango song), Bleach, Naruto.
    Iru
    Iru
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by Iru Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:03 am

Well, Lucky Star opening is incredibly catchy (I actually sing, or try to sing it)
    aimi-dno
    aimi-dno

Post by aimi-dno Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:06 pm

Yoko-chan wrote:Kuroshitsuji, Vampire Knight (i sometimes still find myself mumbling the words: "Akaku, akaku, akaku... Yurete... Teehee), Clannad (the same thing goes for this one with the dango song), Bleach, Naruto.

yeah yoko-chan haha your right me too,i am always like "akau akaku..yurete" lol i love it XD
    TGM
    TGM
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by TGM Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:42 pm

I agree Iru with the Lucky Star opening! ^^ It's my favorite theme or my 2nd!

My other Favorite opening is Fairy Tail Opening 2.

I am also fond of Fullmetal Alchemist openings.
    Iru
    Iru
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by Iru Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:09 am

Ah, I liked Fairy Tail's opening.
    Actually, I think I have to put it in my watch list because it's from the same author of Rave Master (lol recognized Plue). Well, I've seen Rave Master and it wasn't brilliant at all but I liked that companionship, in this case between Ellie and Haru.
    So I wonder if anyone around that has seen Rave Master and Fairy Tail can give me his/her opinion about Fairy Tail?
    Yoko-chan
    Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

Post by Yoko-chan Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:08 am

@ aimi-dno That song is just addictive!!! And the twins singing it are nice too... Very Happy

@ Iru-chan I've heared of Fairy Tail but didn't get a chance to watch it. Basically i've heared good things about it tho...
    aimi-dno
    aimi-dno

Post by aimi-dno Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:33 am

ya yoko-chan fairy tail is awesome you got to watch it XD i'm sure your gonna like it Smile
    Yoko-chan
    Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

Post by Yoko-chan Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:08 am

Oh i have soooo many animes to watch!! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 6:28 am