Animelovers411 Connection

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new Forum made for the true Animelovers411 viewers! Get to know all new anime lovers and old firends on you new Animelovers411 Connection!

Enjoy anime at 11:00 pm to 5:00 am, Saturday night on Adult Swim!

3 posters

Katsu (original) ch. 2

zero
    zero
    Sergeant Major Animelogist

Katsu (original) ch. 2 Empty Katsu (original) ch. 2

Post by zero Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:58 am

Chapter 2 – Katsu

Katsu and Akio wake up, finding them self`s on Katsu`s floor in sleeping bags. On the side of both there sleeping bags they have two buckets full of hot water , with a Hand rag soaking in it. Katsu see`s Akio awake and says “what happened last night man?” with a confused tone in his voice.

Akio then answers him by saying “I don’t know, this is so crazy how did we get home... what happened?” Katsu and Akio both have no memory of what happened last night at this moment.

The door swings open, and a young women comes into Katsu`s room. She`s wearing a short shirt and a white button up T-shirt, she`s has dark blue eye`s and light brown hair. She wears her hair short, and always makes sure its perfect.

Akio rose from his sleeping bag and says “Mika! Hey what are you doing here?” with a confused look on his face.

She then starts smiling and says “well, if you guys aren’t going to take care of your self`s then it looks like I am the one who has to… what happened last night?” Mika stands there with a serious look.

Katsu say`s “….hmmm good question we don’t even know our self`s”. Mika puts here hand on her hip and says “don’t you guys remember we were suppose to hang out, I called both of you guys phones and there were no answer, so I go to your house and find out that you guys were riding your bikes, next thing I know I find you guys on the floor knocked out!” Mika gives them this weird look like there parents would give them.

Mika starts to sit on Katsu bed while say “Look guys I know that were all eighteen and we don’t need a parent around to bother us but you guys are my only true friends and I can`t have something happen to you.”She pauses to collect her thoughts then continues “Now! Let’s all go home and get some rest then we will use the rest of the day to hang out… ”

Katsu says with a smile “sounds like a plan ill call you guys later” while packing up Akio`s sleeping beg and cleaning up. Akio and Mika soon leave and Katsu can`t sleep, it’s about eleven o`clock in the morning and Katsu decides to read his new comic book and listen to some music. Katsu is a regular eighteen year old, who read comics, hangs out with his friends and just lives life. He usually wears a T-shirt and Jeans, most of the time there black and he has jet black hair, long in the front and short in the back. His best friend is Akio they have been friends for years, back in the first grade. Akio also usually wears black, but most of the time with shorts instead of jeans. He has long brown hair always pushed to the side, sometimes covering his eyes at times. As, Katsu is reading his comic it starts to remind him about Mika. He finds him self thinking about Mika more and more these days, Mika has been around just as long as Akio sense the first grade as well. Katsu says to him self “Nah, I cant like Mika she`s just a friend that’s all” hoping he`s not lying to him self.

Katsu looks over at his music player and see`s that he`s at his last song , he`s just to lazy to go change the album so he decides to just keep reading .The song finishes and its quiet , Katsu thinks to him self “Wow… I enjoy the quiet more then anything” as soon as Katsu goes to turn the page of his comic he hears a bang from his closet. It startled him, so he sat up in his bed. The next moment he realizes that there’s a little short ghost, looking like a man in his room. Katsu is freaked out and lets out a big scream even though he knows there’s no one else home with him. Katsu is scared out of his mind but can get the strength to move. Katsu yell`s with fear in his voice “Who are you?”
    Iru
    Iru
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Katsu (original) ch. 2 Empty Re: Katsu (original) ch. 2

Post by Iru Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:51 am

Omg, Who is he?! "Find out in the next chapter"
    Please do continue, Zero. (smile)
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:16 pm

thanks and im working on it hhaha
    Yoko-chan
    Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

Post by Yoko-chan Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:45 am

Uwaaaaa!!!!! Ghost stories!!! I love ghost stories even tho they freak me out pretty badly. Can't wait to see what happens! Great job!!!

PS: Post the next chapter here, in this topic. Don't open a new topic named "Chapter 3". You have to post all chapters in one topic. Smile That's what i was trying to tell you.

Hurry up and post the next chapter!
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:31 pm

oh ok lol thats good then and i will lol
    Yoko-chan
    Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist