Animelovers411 Connection

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new Forum made for the true Animelovers411 viewers! Get to know all new anime lovers and old firends on you new Animelovers411 Connection!

Enjoy anime at 11:00 pm to 5:00 am, Saturday night on Adult Swim!

2 posters

Afro Samurai

treeckofan
    treeckofan
    Pirvate Second Class Animelogist
    Pirvate Second Class Animelogist

Afro Samurai  Empty Afro Samurai

Post by treeckofan Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:48 pm

Bloodiest two hours of my life...nuff said! The animation was beautiful and it seems more like a movie then a 5 episode series! Im kind of disappointed they didn't do the second part of the manga where they built his dad into a robot much like the monks did to afro! if that manga arc did suck im sure the anime couldve justified it. if your into anime/manga like berserk then i would recommend this!
    zero
    zero
    Sergeant Major Animelogist
    Sergeant Major Animelogist

Afro Samurai  Empty Re: Afro Samurai

Post by zero Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:41 pm

wait , where talking about the anime right? well the anime was great well the first episode of it i guess , cause thats all i seen i didnt get to see more , there is alot of blood , your right its epic if you ask me i love shows that do that , when theres a lot of blood and they dont warn you about it , its perfect cause out of no where a guys head gets cut off or shot off and the blood is everywhere , on the walls , flying in the sky and more haha

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 5:43 am