Animelovers411 Connection

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new Forum made for the true Animelovers411 viewers! Get to know all new anime lovers and old firends on you new Animelovers411 Connection!

Enjoy anime at 11:00 pm to 5:00 am, Saturday night on Adult Swim!

+4
aimi-dno
chibixdesigner
zero
Admin
8 posters

New Contest to all Animelovers411 Members!

Admin
    Admin

New Contest to all Animelovers411 Members! Empty New Contest to all Animelovers411 Members!

Post by Admin Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:12 am

I am very proud to announce our very first contest at Animelovers411 Connection!
    We have decided to make a contest featuring every ones ability to become something in the world of anime! So we decide to have a traditional drawing contest! Its up to you to decided if you want to draw fanart or give a shot at your own design! We hope you will enjoy this contest as much as any other anime artist would too!

Our rules are very simple:
    use only paper and pencils (traditional Drawing)
    You may ink it your self if you choose
    You may not trace or copy
    you may draw fanart
    you may not submit any art that contains nudity, drugs any other disturbing content

FAQ

What we are looking for?
    passion and designed creativity! our two main points of interest!

Who will be judging this?
    Our great sponsor Gaara`s land1 And three other higher admin! unfortunately i am unable to judge any contests so far due to my connection between you guys here...

How many can join?
    Every one can join! This is all for great fun and a great way to find the passion of young animelovers!

how long will this contest be open for?
    For a whole week! Starting tomorrow; Tuesday, July, 6 2010 to Tuesday, July, 13 2010

How to submit?
    submit only finished art after this post! Anything undone and posted will be judged! You are not allowed edit your post or make any changes to your art after posted here! Post your drawing in this post

What do we draw?
    Anything you choose that will show your passion for anime! the thing that makes you happy during an anime episode!

So what do we get if we win?
    Finally somebody asked! you get a custom made sig made by the Animelovers411 design team!

Good luck
    Animelovers!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    zero
    zero
    Sergeant Major Animelogist
    Sergeant Major Animelogist

New Contest to all Animelovers411 Members! Empty Re: New Contest to all Animelovers411 Members!

Post by zero Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:00 pm

New Contest to all Animelovers411 Members! Chibi

here`s my drawing!!
    chibixdesigner
    chibixdesigner
    Pirvite First Class Animelogist

New Contest to all Animelovers411 Members! Empty Re: New Contest to all Animelovers411 Members!

Post by chibixdesigner Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:47 pm

New Contest to all Animelovers411 Members! 2zs7faa

here`s mine
    aimi-dno
    aimi-dno

Post by aimi-dno Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:43 pm

New Contest to all Animelovers411 Members! 576803255

here's my drawing.
    Iru
    Iru
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by Iru Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:02 pm

Hum... well, this is how I draw, I know, very messy! Basically, I don't draw much at all, but I love to do it, and I saw this thread and thought why not. It was really hard to get a position, I was trying to do 3/4 but somehow I had a flash and saw this position and liked, and so I've done it (so as the face doesn't show, I'm not sure if it's appropriate).
    I included those little guys (I don't know what to call them) because it's what I normally draw, doodles, simple and fast to do, and I enjoy doing them, but anyway, the drawing is the guy in there. It really took a while to do... I hope you don't mind it (smile)
    P.S: It's a bit boxers in there.
    New Contest to all Animelovers411 Members! Attemp10
    gaara`s land
    gaara`s land
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by gaara`s land Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:11 pm

Great work you guys! I spoke with the Admin and asked if we could hold open the contest for some others and he gave the ok! So the plan is, we keep this contest open for another two Weeks!
    Good luck you guys!
    TGM
    TGM
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by TGM Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:18 pm

I'm sorry, I fail at drawing . . - can't enter -
    Iru
    Iru
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by Iru Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:35 pm

@TGM It's all about the intention~
    Yoko-chan
    Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

Post by Yoko-chan Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:10 am

Seeing my drawings you'd probably fall off your chairs laughing. Very Happy Hmm... but then again, maybe that would be a good idea. A good laugh is always welcomed, right? Maybe i might post as well... Mwwuuhahahaha! Very Happy

LE: I'll have to wait till Monday though to get back to work and have access to the scanner... Do you think it would be a good idea to post a drawing of mine?
    Iru
    Iru
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by Iru Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:15 pm

@Yoko-chan (smile) It is. I say, why not?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 4:26 am