Animelovers411 Connection

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new Forum made for the true Animelovers411 viewers! Get to know all new anime lovers and old firends on you new Animelovers411 Connection!

Enjoy anime at 11:00 pm to 5:00 am, Saturday night on Adult Swim!

+3
aimi-dno
gaara`s land
minininja
7 posters

Have you ever had to crunch up a pill to take it cause you can't swallow it X.X

minininja
    minininja
    Sergeant Major Animelogist

Have you ever had to crunch up a pill to take it cause you can't swallow it X.X Empty Have you ever had to crunch up a pill to take it cause you can't swallow it X.X

Post by minininja Mon May 31, 2010 10:24 am

I have always had to crunch up my presciption medicine to take it cause I can't swallow pills in which i'm not really sure why
    gaara`s land
    gaara`s land
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Have you ever had to crunch up a pill to take it cause you can't swallow it X.X Empty Re: Have you ever had to crunch up a pill to take it cause you can't swallow it X.X

Post by gaara`s land Mon May 31, 2010 11:12 am

yes, many times , dont be a shame I have to do it sometimes if it looks to big
    minininja
    minininja

Have you ever had to crunch up a pill to take it cause you can't swallow it X.X Empty Re: Have you ever had to crunch up a pill to take it cause you can't swallow it X.X

Post by minininja Mon May 31, 2010 11:20 am

I have to do it all the time...Like idk my throat gets small when I try to swallow a pill not sure why though
    gaara`s land
    gaara`s land
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by gaara`s land Mon May 31, 2010 11:34 am

ive done it before like swallowing a pill , but i understand its when you think about it i think
    minininja
    minininja

Post by minininja Mon May 31, 2010 11:40 am

No like alot of the times i wont even be thinking about it and i still can't swallow it
    aimi-dno
    aimi-dno
    Pirvite First Class Animelogist

Post by aimi-dno Mon May 31, 2010 4:24 pm

if there' a pill i can't swallow easily,i break it into two half and swallow half after the other..
    minininja
    minininja

Post by minininja Mon May 31, 2010 8:35 pm

I wish I could do that but for some reason my throat likes to close up
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:54 am

yea same with me
    minininja
    minininja

Post by minininja Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:28 am

it's weird i hate medicine sometimes
    Iru
    Iru
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by Iru Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:47 pm

Ah, you are just like my twin. On the other hand, I swallow it pretty well. The medicine that is (even without water).
    But, in fact, I couldn't tolerate a white liquid medicine with some grains once (some throat issue), it was so horrible, I just puked every single time I took it. Why didn't you give me the pills... sniff
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:51 pm

ouch , i mean that stuff hurts when you do it with out water and on top of that the throwing up must be gross
    Yoko-chan
    Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

Post by Yoko-chan Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:23 am

I can definetly not take them without water either, but i never had to crunch them either. I can take them just fine with water.
    minininja
    minininja

Post by minininja Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:36 am

I can't swallow pills so i have to crunch them up and put them in something to drink and drink it and it tastes bad but i cant swallow pills cause everytime i try my throat tries to close up
    Saito Hajime
    Saito Hajime

Post by Saito Hajime Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:44 pm

I have never taken a pill before I'm actually kinda of afraid to take one.
    Yoko-chan
    Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

Post by Yoko-chan Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:05 am

Really??? I feel like you're joking! Smile) Well just in case you're not, i really envy you! Very Happy
    Saito Hajime
    Saito Hajime

Post by Saito Hajime Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:25 pm

I am not joking at all.
    Yoko-chan
    Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

Post by Yoko-chan Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:42 am

Wow! That's amazing! You've never ever been sick? Smile
    minininja
    minininja

Post by minininja Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:23 am

Yeah I mean I don't mind medicine when I need but I won't just take it to take it cause that is just stupid. but your very lucky to have never of taken a pill
    Saito Hajime
    Saito Hajime

Post by Saito Hajime Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:43 pm

The only type of medicine I have ever had to take for an ear infection and I actually thought the stuff was good.
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:28 pm

minininja wrote:Yeah I mean I don't mind medicine when I need but I won't just take it to take it cause that is just stupid. but your very lucky to have never of taken a pill
    I guess I have to agree with you on this one I don't mind taking it if I need to
    minininja
    minininja

Post by minininja Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:12 pm

zero wrote:
    minininja wrote:Yeah I mean I don't mind medicine when I need but I won't just take it to take it cause that is just stupid. but your very lucky to have never of taken a pill
    I guess I have to agree with you on this one I don't mind taking it if I need to
    yeah medicine can be handy when you have a terrible stomach ache or headache or something like that but then you have the people who get addicted to pain killers and drugs and I have never been able to understand that. Why would you wanna get addicted to that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05, 2024 4:01 pm