Animelovers411 Connection

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new Forum made for the true Animelovers411 viewers! Get to know all new anime lovers and old firends on you new Animelovers411 Connection!

Enjoy anime at 11:00 pm to 5:00 am, Saturday night on Adult Swim!

2 posters

review Ghost Hound

zero
    zero
    Sergeant Major Animelogist
    Sergeant Major Animelogist

review Ghost Hound Empty review Ghost Hound

Post by zero Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:16 am

first ever review >.<
    [shadow=red,right][size=36pt]Ghost Hound.[/size][/shadow]
    review Ghost Hound 230px-Ghost_Hound_wiki_-_Title
    Ghost Hound is a psychological thriller that will leave you speechless. You may not understand it, and you may get bored, but once you get to all the characters' bios, you'll begin to see that this anime was worth your time! Razz
    It goes along with three high school boys who've all had traumatic pasts. Two of them connect, and the other has brought them all together. Taro, the main character, has been kidnapped, along with his sister, by Makato's father. His sister was killed, as he was released. 11 years passed, and Taro, Makato, and Masayuki(who's become intrigued by the kidnapping incident), go to the kidnapping scene.. and that's where the story starts..

Characters:
    The characters were all spot on. The main characters being all abused or threatened one way or another.. The perfect psycho anime.
    review Ghost Hound Ghosthound
    from left to right: Makoto Ogami, Taro Komori, Masayuki Nakajima.
    You have here the bad-boy type rebel, the shy, fearful pansy, and the ultimately blunt one that most people hate.
    Another main character is Miyako Komagusu, the girl who could see ghosts, an essential part of a supernatural anime.
    She's the local priest's daughter.
    review Ghost Hound Review_2471_thumbp
    I'd say 6/10 for characters.

Graphics:
    It's pretty good, considering it being a '07-'08 anime, but it definitely does not give it a "horror" mood. The 'souls' are cute..
    It's not for you if you'd want something gory or other.. It's the wordplay.. not the animation >.>
    but look at these guys.... so cute XD
    [img width=640 height=360]http://vacancyguild.com/nakiami/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/ghost_hound-4.jpg[/img]
    i give a 4/10

Plot:
    The storyline is pretty good, but it was everywhere, which just made it better on account of understanding it all. With a total of 22 episodes, I'd say it explained the story pretty well. It comes complete with a death, 3 crazy people, a suicide, and lots of GHOSTS! Sad (;
    8/10

Overall:
    Even though it was 22 episodes, it took me a week to watch it all >.> At one point I understood it, then I didn't.. Then I did again.. When you think you start to understand it, it puts in a whole new question for you, which just makes it a lot more enjoyable Very Happy
    6/10, Pros and cons included.
    TGM
    TGM
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

review Ghost Hound Empty Re: review Ghost Hound

Post by TGM Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:59 pm

nice review. never watched Ghost Hound before.

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 6:16 am