Animelovers411 Connection

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new Forum made for the true Animelovers411 viewers! Get to know all new anime lovers and old firends on you new Animelovers411 Connection!

Enjoy anime at 11:00 pm to 5:00 am, Saturday night on Adult Swim!

3 posters

Which Naruto movie is it where Team Seven went on a mission and a boy with cool water syle jutsu comes to help?

ghostintheshell
    ghostintheshell
    Class A Animelogist
    Class A Animelogist

Which Naruto movie is it where Team Seven went on a mission and a boy with cool water syle jutsu comes to help? Empty Which Naruto movie is it where Team Seven went on a mission and a boy with cool water syle jutsu comes to help?

Post by ghostintheshell Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:03 pm

it was like a movie or episode. I watched an AMV about it on Youtube, but I can't find it anywhere! It was something about team seven on a mission. Sakura and Sasuke eventually get tied up by enemy shinobi, leaving the mission in the hands of naruto, who's eventually accompanied by some boy who has awesome water style jutsu abilities or something like that. It's driving me insane; I really wanted to watch it!
    gaara`s land
    gaara`s land
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Which Naruto movie is it where Team Seven went on a mission and a boy with cool water syle jutsu comes to help? Empty Re: Which Naruto movie is it where Team Seven went on a mission and a boy with cool water syle jutsu comes to help?

Post by gaara`s land Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:05 pm

I dont really know what are you talking about, i dont remember anything like that, maybe protect the waterfall village?or maybe Naruto movie 2 although its not water power. well anyway you can go to narutowire.com and type in naruto , and you might see all the amvs and episodes .

I think that might have been the OVA "Naruto - Battle at the Hidden Falls"
    zero
    zero
    Sergeant Major Animelogist
    Sergeant Major Animelogist

Which Naruto movie is it where Team Seven went on a mission and a boy with cool water syle jutsu comes to help? Empty Re: Which Naruto movie is it where Team Seven went on a mission and a boy with cool water syle jutsu comes to help?

Post by zero Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:07 pm

Yea I think that's it too if not they try the waterfall village idk

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 04, 2024 10:58 am