Animelovers411 Connection

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new Forum made for the true Animelovers411 viewers! Get to know all new anime lovers and old firends on you new Animelovers411 Connection!

Enjoy anime at 11:00 pm to 5:00 am, Saturday night on Adult Swim!

4 posters

Katekyoushi Hitman Reborn

Hibari_Taicho
    Hibari_Taicho
    Class C Animelogist
    Class C Animelogist

Katekyoushi Hitman Reborn Empty Katekyoushi Hitman Reborn

Post by Hibari_Taicho Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:43 pm

The Reborn! story revolves around a boy named Tsunayoshi "Tsuna" Sawada, who is chosen to become the Vongola Family's boss due to him being the great-great-great grandson of the first Vongola boss, who had moved to Japan from Italy during his time. Also, the other candidates for the position of the head of the Vongola Family died. For these reasons, Tsuna is the only remaining heir. As such, Timoteo a.k.a. "Vongola IX", the current head of the family, sends Reborn, an infant hitman from Italy, to train Tsuna. Tsuna then unwillingly undergoes training from Reborn. Reborn's main method of teaching Tsuna is the "Dying Will Bullet", which will make the person be "reborn" with a stronger self intent on fulfilling his dying will. Through his experiences, Tsuna unconsciously becomes stronger and more confident, which ultimately makes him better suited as the Vongola Family's boss despite continuing to reject his Mafia inheritance. He also starts making several friendships such as his crush Kyoko Sasagawa.
    zero
    zero
    Sergeant Major Animelogist

Katekyoushi Hitman Reborn Empty Re: Katekyoushi Hitman Reborn

Post by zero Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:47 pm

woah im impressed your like first post and you filled up the page holy that is great , i think im really going to like you lol Very Happy
    luffydrunk
    luffydrunk
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by luffydrunk Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:47 pm

nice work bro, you are already gven info out to us and todays your frist day!! u are getting rep points!!
    Hibari_Taicho
    Hibari_Taicho
    Class C Animelogist
    Class C Animelogist

Post by Hibari_Taicho Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:00 pm

*blush*
    thanks. I try my best. ^-^
    And, I need a family in my stay here. I'll be big bro since I am like 16
    luffydrunk
    luffydrunk
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by luffydrunk Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:05 pm

cool u can hang with me and zero, were alot bit big on the rules here so respect them too k
    Hibari_Taicho
    Hibari_Taicho
    Class C Animelogist
    Class C Animelogist

Post by Hibari_Taicho Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:07 pm

*.*

I always follow rules. I actually try to enforce them and those who disobey get bitten to death. >.>
    And I am hoping to become an admin soon so I can completely help this forum out. I was asked to make a Roleplaying topic here so I can teach those on this forum how to RP.
    luffydrunk
    luffydrunk
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by luffydrunk Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:13 pm

cool, that sounds good, keep up the good work!!
    OnomichiSaruokami
    OnomichiSaruokami

Post by OnomichiSaruokami Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:29 pm

Hibari_Taicho wrote:The Reborn! story revolves around a boy named Tsunayoshi "Tsuna" Sawada, who is chosen to become the Vongola Family's boss due to him being the great-great-great grandson of the first Vongola boss, who had moved to Japan from Italy during his time. Also, the other candidates for the position of the head of the Vongola Family died. For these reasons, Tsuna is the only remaining heir. As such, Timoteo a.k.a. "Vongola IX", the current head of the family, sends Reborn, an infant hitman from Italy, to train Tsuna. Tsuna then unwillingly undergoes training from Reborn. Reborn's main method of teaching Tsuna is the "Dying Will Bullet", which will make the person be "reborn" with a stronger self intent on fulfilling his dying will. Through his experiences, Tsuna unconsciously becomes stronger and more confident, which ultimately makes him better suited as the Vongola Family's boss despite continuing to reject his Mafia inheritance. He also starts making several friendships such as his crush Kyoko Sasagawa.
    I'm a reborn! fan as well. Luv Gokudera!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content