Animelovers411 Connection

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new Forum made for the true Animelovers411 viewers! Get to know all new anime lovers and old firends on you new Animelovers411 Connection!

Enjoy anime at 11:00 pm to 5:00 am, Saturday night on Adult Swim!

2 posters

cosplay ??

zero
    zero
    Sergeant Major Animelogist

cosplay ?? Empty cosplay ??

Post by zero Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:04 pm

Hi everyone! My name's rapture, and I'm here cuz my pal (one of the friendly neighborhood mods), hoodsey, pretty much threatened to disembowel me if I didn't join and get some estrogen coursing through the veins around here. (jk, she just referred me here XD ). So, long story short, I'm an English/photography major in Ohio who just happens to be a wee bit obsessed with animanga. My all-time favorite series is Fullmetal Alchemist with Soul Eater a very close second.

So, how obsessed are we talking about? How about cosplay?

I'll start off with some of my stuff, which you can find at my cosplay account on deviantART. Just to note, if you have a dA account and wind up devwatching me, you have to refer to me by my cosplay name, Shiori (the name I use at cons instead of my actual name). I started cosplaying with Eureka Cosplay in April 2009, when a buddy from high school finally convinced me to cosplay with her and some of her friends...which is how I wound up meeting my girlfriend, but that's another story. Anyway, so far, I've mostly done casual cosplays, my most accurate being Tifa Lockhart from Final Fantasy VII and Maka Albarn from Soul Eater. Some of my personal favorite photos of my own cosplays are:

meister and weapon - a photo of myself as Maka and my girlfriend as Maka's partner Soul Eater Evans.

brushing up on looking down - a photo from a casual photoshoot. I'm Naruto.

role reversal - from the same casual photoshoot; I'm Naruto and my friend Xiao is Sasuke.

gone with the wind - me and Xiao again, from the same photoshoot.

As for my favorite cosplayers, there's kayleighloire, majin-sama, my friend rinature (who is seriously the best Cloud Strife EVER), twinfools, among many, many others. Of course, when it comes to people who cosplay Soul, no one's better than my girlfriend. <3

Now it's your turn. Is there anyone around here who cosplays, even if it's just getting the wig and throwing something together with the clothes in your closet? Please include a photo or two of something you've put together yourself, and if you have a favorite cosplayer (or two, or three!), include a link to their page.
    OnomichiSaruokami
    OnomichiSaruokami

cosplay ?? Empty Re: cosplay ??

Post by OnomichiSaruokami Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:22 pm

zero wrote:Hi everyone! My name's rapture, and I'm here cuz my pal (one of the friendly neighborhood mods), hoodsey, pretty much threatened to disembowel me if I didn't join and get some estrogen coursing through the veins around here. (jk, she just referred me here XD ). So, long story short, I'm an English/photography major in Ohio who just happens to be a wee bit obsessed with animanga. My all-time favorite series is Fullmetal Alchemist with Soul Eater a very close second.

So, how obsessed are we talking about? How about cosplay?

I'll start off with some of my stuff, which you can find at my cosplay account on deviantART. Just to note, if you have a dA account and wind up devwatching me, you have to refer to me by my cosplay name, Shiori (the name I use at cons instead of my actual name). I started cosplaying with Eureka Cosplay in April 2009, when a buddy from high school finally convinced me to cosplay with her and some of her friends...which is how I wound up meeting my girlfriend, but that's another story. Anyway, so far, I've mostly done casual cosplays, my most accurate being Tifa Lockhart from Final Fantasy VII and Maka Albarn from Soul Eater. Some of my personal favorite photos of my own cosplays are:

meister and weapon - a photo of myself as Maka and my girlfriend as Maka's partner Soul Eater Evans.

brushing up on looking down - a photo from a casual photoshoot. I'm Naruto.

role reversal - from the same casual photoshoot; I'm Naruto and my friend Xiao is Sasuke.

gone with the wind - me and Xiao again, from the same photoshoot.

As for my favorite cosplayers, there's kayleighloire, majin-sama, my friend rinature (who is seriously the best Cloud Strife EVER), twinfools, among many, many others. Of course, when it comes to people who cosplay Soul, no one's better than my girlfriend. <3

Now it's your turn. Is there anyone around here who cosplays, even if it's just getting the wig and throwing something together with the clothes in your closet? Please include a photo or two of something you've put together yourself, and if you have a favorite cosplayer (or two, or three!), include a link to their page.
    You're name's rapture? For real or are you joking?
    zero
    zero

Post by zero Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:01 pm

I'm joking I was quoting what people do at displays and was going to see If anyone enjoys it , it was an inside joke luffydrunk made me do on the forum

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 6:13 am