Animelovers411 Connection

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new Forum made for the true Animelovers411 viewers! Get to know all new anime lovers and old firends on you new Animelovers411 Connection!

Enjoy anime at 11:00 pm to 5:00 am, Saturday night on Adult Swim!

3 posters

2009 Fall Animes coming up

bleachlove
    Pirvite First Class Animelogist
    Pirvite First Class Animelogist

2009 Fall Animes coming up Empty 2009 Fall Animes coming up

Post by bleachlove Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:39 pm

The Summer season is not even over, but already there's a Fall preview going around. I thought folks here would be interested as well.

For comparison, ANN's list of upcoming TV series.

So, what do y'all look forward to? What do you think will be good, bad or ugly?

Personally, only Sasameki Koto (homepage) catches my interest. It looks like it will be a nice yuri (maybe even lesbian?) anime. The manga got good reviews over at Okazu at least.
    Darker Than Black and To Aru.. might be good too, but they're sequels that I haven't seen the originals of yet.
    Interesting to see a Chinese/Japanese cooperation of another Three Kingdoms anime. It's probably just guys with swords running around, but real-world politically it's nice to see such a cooperation. I wonder what the art will be like
    zero
    zero
    Sergeant Major Animelogist
    Sergeant Major Animelogist

2009 Fall Animes coming up Empty Re: 2009 Fall Animes coming up

Post by zero Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:44 pm

Sasameki Koto grab`s me in it looks really (i cant explain it)but it might be to girly for me like the gossipe stuff that i can`t stand i dont know anyways here is the big poster you forgot i think fall-2009-v1.jpg hope you all like and it is HUGE Warning you
    gaara`s land
    gaara`s land
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by gaara`s land Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:48 pm

wow that is awesome now i got something to look forward to with all the new animes out there.And its great that there coming so soon like the fall well be here in no time Wow you guys are great with the information and things.

so I Think that Trapeze looks interesting too and Darker Than Black, Armed Librarians and Kimi no Todoke might be good, but otherwise it's a pretty sorry looking lot. Even Manglobe's new series looks completely uninteresting what do you guys think??

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05, 2024 1:02 pm