Animelovers411 Connection

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new Forum made for the true Animelovers411 viewers! Get to know all new anime lovers and old firends on you new Animelovers411 Connection!

Enjoy anime at 11:00 pm to 5:00 am, Saturday night on Adult Swim!

3 posters

Humanity's lack of intelligence.

minininja
    minininja
    Sergeant Major Animelogist

Humanity's lack of intelligence.  Empty Humanity's lack of intelligence.

Post by minininja Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:11 am

I was having a debate with a old friend of mine's friends on her status on FB... Because she posted a rumor about the president not allowing Christmas tree's in the white house or something like that. And she said we need to go back to having a "Christian" nation... So lex and I were trying to explain to these people that people fled from England to the US for religious freedom... because if they didn't believe what the king wanted them to believe they would be prosecuted... and one of my old friends friend chimed in and said something about the pope... wtf does the pope have to do with religious freedom he's in the damn Vatican city in rome...well this girl who was in the debate clearly didn't understand what we were talking about and insisted that we were telling her that her religious beliefs were wrong... cept we were correcting them on their theory of the US ever being a Christian nation... several of the founding fathers were deist ffs... -_- so she told me she was deleting me and told me that my and Lex's opinions which were actually facts were wrong...

So this was a nice reminder that the human race is lack intelligence more and more each day... lol
    minininja
    minininja

Humanity's lack of intelligence.  Empty Re: Humanity's lack of intelligence.

Post by minininja Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:49 pm

The debate only started because she believed a rumor that President Obama wasn't allowing Christmas tree's in the White House and wasn't going to call them Christmas Tree's he was going to call them holiday trees.... >.> But that actually isn't true either... also the bad part about the whole debate is when we studied Religious freedom in history we studied about the pilgrims fleeing England and coming to the US... we were in the same history class when we learned this... but i'm the one who's wrong in this debate.... rrriiiggghhhttt... but she kept saying she didn't know what history book I was readying lol so she isn't my friend now... just shows she couldn't handle the facts of history and wanted to take it out on me... her loss not mine.
    minininja
    minininja

Post by minininja Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:46 am

It also amazes me at how she could throw away years of friendship over that... lol
    Zaper_the_Warrior
    Zaper_the_Warrior
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by Zaper_the_Warrior Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:52 pm

I dont have time to read threw this right now but if theres no new posts in it next time i log in i'll forget about it. So make a reply and I'll be sure to read it next time, K mini? Thanks and sorry lol.
    minininja
    minininja

Post by minininja Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:20 pm

LOL it's cool zasper i'm sure I will think of a rant to add to this at some point.
    Zaper_the_Warrior
    Zaper_the_Warrior
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by Zaper_the_Warrior Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:29 am

Ok, read it finnaly. lol, sorry it took so long.

People don't want to hear the truth, they only want to hear what they think to be the truth. It's these people who are making the world so hard to live in these days.
    minininja
    minininja

Post by minininja Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:13 am

Right... I stand by what I told her... and I also feel like if she can just stop being my friend then I didn't need her in my life.
    Zaper_the_Warrior
    Zaper_the_Warrior
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by Zaper_the_Warrior Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:20 am

That's the right attitude to have. A true friendship isn't that easy to end.
    minininja
    minininja

Post by minininja Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:45 am

Clearly... I thought she was one of my close friends but I guess I was very wrong... oh well.. lol
    Zaper_the_Warrior
    Zaper_the_Warrior
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by Zaper_the_Warrior Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:27 pm

Sorry to hear that, it hurts lousing a friend.
    minininja
    minininja

Post by minininja Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:39 am

It does... but at the same time if she ended it that easily then our friendship was over a good while ago...
    Zaper_the_Warrior
    Zaper_the_Warrior
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by Zaper_the_Warrior Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:01 am

Basically. Sorry to hear about it though.
    minininja
    minininja

Post by minininja Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:27 am

Eh it;s ok she was the uptight Christian type.
    ladytwilight21
    Class A Animelogist
    Class A Animelogist

Post by ladytwilight21 Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:22 pm

That really sucks. I lost a longtime friend over a guy and miscommunication. Very sad. Anyway, America is a melting pot of different religions, cultures, races, etc. It would be so boring if it were all the same. Oh, and a lot of Christianity is based upon pagan rituals HA HA HA!
    minininja
    minininja

Post by minininja Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:47 pm

Yep but if you tell someone who is really religious and they say that America needs to go back to being a christian nation and you tell them that america was never a christian nation they will tell you your wrong cause they are so simple minded. And don't know their history.
    ladytwilight21
    Class A Animelogist
    Class A Animelogist

Post by ladytwilight21 Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:10 am

I know. All you can do it try to ignore them. People like that are like people who don't know they are crazy. They refuse to see other people's views and refuse to see the truth about themselves.
    minininja
    minininja

Post by minininja Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:36 am

That's the truth... still kinda stings that she just threw our friendship out the window.
    ladytwilight21
    Class A Animelogist
    Class A Animelogist

Post by ladytwilight21 Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:51 pm

Yup. But people suck and that's the truth. If you put feelings and time and effort into someone, you are always running the risk of getting hurt. Sometimes you win the gamble and sometimes you get shot in the foot.
    minininja
    minininja

Post by minininja Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:37 pm

Yep when Lex and I got together it took alot for me to let my guard down. >.>
    Zaper_the_Warrior
    Zaper_the_Warrior
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by Zaper_the_Warrior Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:32 am

It always does for some one new, but when it's right its well worth it.
    minininja
    minininja

Post by minininja Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:41 pm

Yep it was so worth it cause he isnt the one hurting me now...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05, 2024 12:45 pm