Animelovers411 Connection

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new Forum made for the true Animelovers411 viewers! Get to know all new anime lovers and old firends on you new Animelovers411 Connection!

Enjoy anime at 11:00 pm to 5:00 am, Saturday night on Adult Swim!

2 posters

Someones opinions of a wedding they aren't in or are attending.

minininja
    minininja
    Sergeant Major Animelogist

Someones opinions of a wedding they aren't in or are attending.  Empty Someones opinions of a wedding they aren't in or are attending.

Post by minininja Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:13 pm

So I posted a status on FB about how much we spent on food for the wedding reception... we spent 220 on food plates drinks and such for the wedding... so this girl who is supposed to be my best friend she is the one I told first when I got engaged... And she knew then that she was going to be in the wedding... And now she can't come but first she mentioned she didn't have the money to get a dress... So she comments "You should spend less money on food and more on seating." Cept we are having a harvest themed wedding... and she said "ew gross a redneck wedding." I mean she was probably kidding but she was being really rude and I didn't appreciate it... So lex told her if she was coming and were still in it then her opinion would matter and I agree with him... she's stepping on my last nerve.
    minininja
    minininja

Someones opinions of a wedding they aren't in or are attending.  Empty Re: Someones opinions of a wedding they aren't in or are attending.

Post by minininja Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:10 pm

So I tried talking to her to let her explain herself... she refused to so I told her that when she is ready to be the friend I know let me know... until then I can't let her keep hurting me...
    Zaper_the_Warrior
    Zaper_the_Warrior
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Someones opinions of a wedding they aren't in or are attending.  Empty Re: Someones opinions of a wedding they aren't in or are attending.

Post by Zaper_the_Warrior Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:10 pm

I'm sorry, That must be hard. Hope you two get things worked out though Sad
    minininja
    minininja

Post by minininja Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:21 pm

She will come around this isn't the first time she has went stupid.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05, 2024 12:40 pm