Animelovers411 Connection

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new Forum made for the true Animelovers411 viewers! Get to know all new anime lovers and old firends on you new Animelovers411 Connection!

Enjoy anime at 11:00 pm to 5:00 am, Saturday night on Adult Swim!

2 posters

Quotes from your favorite show or anime.

minininja
    minininja
    Sergeant Major Animelogist

Quotes from your favorite show or anime.  Empty Quotes from your favorite show or anime.

Post by minininja Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:02 am

Put some quotes from your favorite shows or anime and tell who said it and what show it's from.

Barney: It's gonna be legen... wait for it... dary!-How I met your mother

Terry Hoitz: I'm like a peacock, you gotta let me fly! -The Other Guys

Billy Madison: [singing] Back to school. Back to school, to prove to Dad that I'm not a fool. I got my lunch packed up, my boots tied tight, I hope I don't get in a fight. Ohhhh, back to school. Back to school. Back to school. Well, here goes nothing.-Billy Madison

Vash the Stampede: Hey, "Thou Shalt Not Kill", remember? What kind of church man are you? -Trigun

Wolfwood: I always knew you were no mere mortal... but I had no idea that you were a cat-Trigun

Vash the Stampede: I don't let anyone in my sight get away, and my bullets never miss their mark. Especially if it's the heart of a beautiful lady... BANG-Trigun

Vash the Stampede: [singing] Total slaughter, total slaughter. I won't leave a single man alive. La de da de die, genocide. La de da de dud, an ocean of blood. Let's begin the killing time--trigun

Wolfwood: Come again needle noggin.--Trigun

thats mostly all of them lol it's also 5 in the morning so i should be getting to bed.
    Iru
    Iru
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Quotes from your favorite show or anime.  Empty Re: Quotes from your favorite show or anime.

Post by Iru Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:44 pm

Loads from Gintama:
    "THERE'S NOT ENOUGH MAYONAISE!" - Hijikata
    "D-don't worry, a-all we have to do is find a t-time machine" - Gintoki
    "You can't just ran away, especially from the thing you want to forget..." - Gintoki
    "It's not Zura, it's Katsura!" - Katsura
    "A person's life is like carrying a heavy burden while walking a long road" - Gintoki
    "DONDAKE!?" - Shinpachi
    "It's true that the end of the manga must have been decided already. But...in our own lives, we're not the readers...we're the writers. We're able to...change the ending aren't we?" - Gintoki
    "The key to having a fun life is never to forget a child's heart" - Gintoki
    "Oi, there's egg yolk dripping between your thighs. Are you ovulating?" - Okita
    "Inside me, there is an organ more important than my heart. Although you can´t see it, I feel it going right through my head and down to my legs, and I know that it exists inside me. It´s the one that lets me stand up and walk forward. So that I can walk forward, without ever trembling. If I stopped here I feel like it would break...My soul would break. Even more than if my heart stops beating, to me that is the most important. Even if I become senile and my back gets bent, I still have to walk foward." - Gintoki
    "I'm getting too old to read Jump." - Gintoki
    "Die, Hijikata." - Okita.
    "Trying to shoulder the burden all by yourself? Don't be a stranger. Weep and ask for help. Lean on me with your runny nose. Cry when you feel like crying. Laugh when you feel like laughing. When you're tearing up with an ugly face, I'll give you a good cry with an uglier face. When you're laughing so hard your stomach hurts, I'll laugh in a louder voice. That's how it should be." - Gintoki
    "Goodbye, vice captain. Why don’t you suck on some mayonnaise in the afterlife? [shoots the bazooka, blowing up the whole wall]" - Okita

minininja
    minininja

Quotes from your favorite show or anime.  Empty Re: Quotes from your favorite show or anime.

Post by minininja Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:13 pm

I like Very Happy
    Iru
    Iru
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by Iru Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:50 am

Gintama (heart)
    minininja
    minininja

Post by minininja Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:27 pm

Hehe it's on my list of things to watch.
    Iru
    Iru
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by Iru Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:56 pm

Wise decision.
    minininja
    minininja

Post by minininja Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:11 pm

Yep Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 04, 2024 10:36 am